Sidebars in myLot

Japan
I find it interesting to see all the previous myLot articles that show up on the sidebar when I am reading a new article. For example, today I am reading "March came in like a lion." In the sidebar I see all kinds of articles about the animal lion. I also see things about rain, snow, etc. which match the real meaning of the article. What sidebars do you find amusingly disconnected here?
I guess it's to do with the tags and I've just realised - when I don't see anything on the sidebars I guess it's due to people not putting tags in their posts. There are no articles on the sidebar of your discussion although you have two tags. When I search for 'sidebars' only one other post comes up but that was written in 2007.Maybe I've answered my own query.
• Japan
Maybe you have. Maybe I should put more tags, too.
@petatonicsca Sometimes it's hard to come up with a tag. I don't always put five but I try to put some. Mostly, mine are helpful if I want to find a post again to check something.
@Freelanzer (9543)
It is all about the tags but I do find some interesting posts in the sidebar
• Japan
I do too. I also need to make more tags!
Work at home jobs and health issues
• Japan
Assuming a bit too much there maybe?
@petatonicsca I am not sure it's what I see here.
It's Netflix for me at the moment.
@rheicel (7292)
I think sidebars will only be applicable for those who put pictures on their discussions. If I can relate to the topics I read them too.
@epiffanie (10447)
Yes, I noticed that too .. but there's no articles on the sidebar of this post .. I wonder why?..
@sjvg1976 (18388)
From yesterday I have been seeing some changes in the layout, don't know if it's me only or everyone.