Everything I like/love/enjoy always gets discontinued!

Sigh! Everything I end up liking, loving, or enjoying always gets discontinued.. I recently started enjoying Bolthouse's Blue Goodness from Vons, well guess what? It's gone! I visited 2 local Vons and its discontinued. I went to Costco for our weekly stock up and our favorite soup is discontinued, the Chicken Tortilla. I even bought 9 avocados to go with the soup! But... I don't have soup now! Argh, super annoyed! Every time I get comfortable and love a brand it gets discontinued. All well, this gives me the opportunity to try new brands which I've been doing. Do items get discontinued on you, too?
Yes I do understand, that happens to me sometimes too.
I hate it when it happens, but all well! Hope to find a new favorite now. :)
@Plethos (10506)
please , whatever you do, do not ever like something i like. please hate everything! it may lead to items never being discontinued!
I know! Even menus at restaurants get changed cause once I like something I am repetitive until I dislike it.
@Plethos (10506)
@infatuatedbby - dont ever joke like that ! scared the buzz outta me!
@Plethos (10506)
@infatuatedbby - mostly red ales.
I hate when that happens. I just got interested in a really great show today and found out it only ran for one season-I dislike that too.
Oh yes, I can relate. I hate when that happens with shows I start enjoying the show to find out its discontinued, too!
Yeah, there's this Veeda panty liners that's 100% cotton and contains no synthetic materials that I love using but when I checked the counter recently, it's not there anymore. It's from the US. I like using it rather than the normal panty liners.
Surprisingly I have never heard or seen this brand. Is it a new one? I'll have to look into it. :) I think it is the cost being natural and more so they may not carry it there anymore, or what could be the reason do you know?
@infatuatedbby I think I was the only one buying that.
@toniganzon It is a little expensive than usual so I would guess in the Philippines, it cost more?
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
I hate it when makeup that I've used for a long time gets discontinued. I used a lovely eye shadow for years and suddenly they discontinued it. I managed to get it on Amazon for a while but then they stopped doing it there as well.
It is disappointing, they want to make new and better though so I hope you find a better product :) Or a new favorite.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@infatuatedbby I usually do find a substitute but I loved the texture of this particular eye shadow. It used to glide on my eyes and look so smooth.
@sprite1950 Darn :( Did the company of your favorite eye shadow come out with something new and similar?
@nomus24g (24493)
seems like the Brands have some kind of enmity with you
I need to not love or like anything or else it'll get discontinued!!
@nomus24g (24493)
@infatuatedbby let that LOVE be silent one
@nomus24g yes i will have to lol how have you been?
So in the end it works for you. Have you ever found out why?
I think the drink is still carried just not at Vons anymore. But at Vons it was a good price, everyday value for $5.00, in a bigger container. As for the soup, they said its seasonal only. @sharon6345 Right now I have a favorite new Apple Juice brand I buy from Sprouts. For the soup replacement not yet, I will have to find somewhere else, or make soup from scratch.
@infatuatedbby that is good I have not heard of those stores.
@sharon6345 Perhaps its called Safeway there? :)
@moffittjc (44713)
• Gainesville, Florida
Well, look on the bright side...they haven't discontinued me yet! lol
Ha-ha! You are not replaceable, but food is!
@moffittjc (44713)
• Gainesville, Florida
@infatuatedbby A made me feel good! It warms my heart to know that at least one person out there thinks I'm not replaceable! haha
@moffittjc Of course!!!!!!! I know many agree with me! You're a charmer on myLot
@wongchoiyee (7401)
Suddenly I want ramen which is very long time ago exist, but now no longer appear.
Really? Ramen is all over even here. I would think ramen is popular in your country?
@infatuatedbby once upon a time in 90s, now no more that brand, only korean brand.
@wongchoiyee oh I see! Wow I am surprised.
That happens at Trader Joes - stuff just gets discontinued. They had shrimp nuggets and beef taquitos that my daughter really liked - gone. Our refried beans - gone - but they came back - well, but the recipe changed a bit .
I love the macarons from trader joes - they were freshly baked super big 6 pieces for $3.99! But now not anymore I hate when things get discontinued ...
@infatuatedbby Darnit! I didn't get to try those macarons . . . man, and now I guess I won't! Remember those Peanut butter roundels (or something like that . . . ) - I saw that they're back !
@much2say Yes the macarons were SUPER bomb, like even better than other macaron stores. Big & cheap. Ohhhh yes, those were so rich tasting!!
Now we know that which products sell the best Quaker ever had the instant corn porridge and we loved it. Somewhat it has been gone for a long time already and I don't know why
I have never heard of corn porridge by them!
@infatuatedbby Maybe it is only a product in my country?
@youless Not sure but I have never heard of it before :)
@Prdhan (602)
Discount is good.But I do not like it all time.
Ummm.. I didn't write about discount. I wrote about discontinued.
@Prdhan (602)
@infatuatedbby I do not understand it, sorry.
@Prdhan The product is no longer being carried (discontinued)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well now you can make something yummy with the avocados.
Yes, I will still end up getting use out of avocados. I love avocados but would pair perfectly with chicken tortilla soup though!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@infatuatedbby Make your own, its not that hard to make.
@thislittlepennyearns Yep will learn to :)
I used to love these jalapeno cheddar potato chips that I haven't been able to find in a few years. Too bad, the others just don't measure up.
Darn!!! I hate it when foods get discontinued =(
@infatuatedbby - Especially when it seemed like lots of people were buying it.
I am sorry that what you want discontinued. Places leave and new ones come is what happens to me.
I should not be attached to certain brands. :) But it's business/life so that's okay.
@infatuatedbby ok Michelle.
That happens to me, too. It's very frustrating!
It is very frustrating! I need to not like anything so it won't get discontinued!
I have the same problem. There are so many things I used to buy that have been discontinued. It seems that everything that used to be good is not more in production.
Oh my gosh! It is super annoying right?! I hate it! Now I need to find a new good soup, juice and all the other things that I enjoy that are discontinued. Hope you find substitutes too, Anna. :)
@infatuatedbby I hate when it happens. I try other products, but I have to say that for some I have not found substitutes that I like as I liked the previous products.
@Deepizzaguy (14604)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
That is one problem when something you like out of the blue ends suddenly like your favorite meal or store.
Yes I hate it when it happens! My all time disappointment are the freshly baked macarons at Trader Joes. When they discontinued i was devastated. They were large, affordable and so tasty!
@Deepizzaguy (14604)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@infatuatedbby I know how you feel.
The world is disposable now. I have had to throw away house machines (dishwashers and washing machine) that needed only one piece of rubber between 2 pieces: that was discontinued. One technician told me that the builders had the obligation to have spare parts for only 7 years. I had to throw away my washing machine after 20 years. Fortunately, a home was interested as the only thing that was not in shape was the centrifugue.
Darn! :( I would have perhaps searched online to see if anyone had parts for sale.
@infatuatedbby And now no one wants to take their time repairing old stuff
@kaka135 (14065)
This can be really annoying, especially when it keeps happening. I don't remember anything that I like have been discontinued lately. Hope you'll find something you like very soon that will always be there.
Thank you :) I hope I find a substitute also.