I spent the day with my daughter.

Chile
This morning, as I was mylotting and preparing to be alone all day, Claudia called me and asked me if I wanted to go to her house for lunch. Although I was going to dye my hair, I decided that I could do it tomorrow and went. The painted house is beautiful and in a moment of cleaning up the mess. I could also talk with my granddaughter Carolina who is in Granada, Spain. She is very happy there and it seems that she will not come back soon. Claudia shed a tear or two, but that´s the way it is. And fortunately, She will have money to visit her in the future. I´m now back home, ready to make plans that include cutting gras and dying hair. What will you do tomorrow? Woman´s day will be a working day for me.
I love the name Claudia. It's so pretty.
She is pretty too.
I will be on the couch like today
Just relax.
@eileenleyva (10963)
I am glad that you had a day with your daughter. Nowadays, I also consider moments like that precious. But pardon me for asking, why is Carolina away?
Carolina is 27 years old and she is studying a Master in Spain. She also wants to stay in Europe for a time after that as there are more opportunities.
@eileenleyva (10963)
@marguicha Like my daughters. I am glad she is pursuing a higher level of education. Europe, that is also the target of many bright students here. The tuition is pretty high. The wealthy parents who can afford to send their children to Europe must shell out roughly PhP7 M. My daughters have to settle with our own premiere state university, which is, I tell everyone, renders the best education.
@eileenleyva Carolina saved for a year of work and Claudia doubled her money to be able to study in Granada. But after a month she applied and got a scholarship at the university and now she is well off to be a student.
I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. That is sad for your daughter who missed your granddaughter but it is such a wonderful opportunity that she gets to be in Spain.
I know.
@kobesbuddy (43545)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Claudia is so thoughtful and she always likes to include you. I hope you enjoy your lunch with Claudia:) I have to color my hair again, very soon. Maybe over the weekend, I'll do that.
My daughter Claudia includes me often in her plans. I love that!
@kobesbuddy (43545)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@marguicha I wish my daughter lived closer to us, so we could do things together, too.
@kobesbuddy This is a great thing for me.
@rakski (11658)
good for you and your daughter to spend time together. Why is Carolina in Spain? if I may ask
Carolina is 27 years old and she is studying a Master in Spain.
@rakski (11658)
@marguicha oh wow. I thought so. What is shr taking up?
@rakski Something that has to do with health.
@TheSojourner (17448)
Woman's Day...I never heard anyone say anything about it...only here on myLot. *sigh*
In my country it is celebrated. I´m against it. Every day should be People´s Day.
@marguicha everyday should be people day. I agree
@sashann (211)
spending with family is more important than anything else:) because you will never know when will be the last time:)
So true.
@sashann (211)
@Icydoll (14442)
Claudia is pretty name ..I loved it.
Thanks.
It is hard when our children move away many miles from us but it seems to be more and more the way as travel is so much easier nowadays.
Right. And the children have to decide their future at some time. Carolina is 27 years old.
@jillhill (37384)
I am glad you got to spend time with your daughter. I wish one of mine lived close enough for a quick visit. Tomorrow I will be working on things to sell at the craft show I have coming up. Also my granddaughter has a concert tomorrow night. She plays viola.
My two eldest grandsons from the other daughters are musicians too.
You had a lovely time with your daughter then.
I did.