Wednesday night randomness.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have been watching Johnny Carson for the last little bit, currently we are watching the 1980s. Although there is probably two more hours of footage left of the DVD set, I will probably wrap things up and shut it off here at eleven after I take my medicine. I finally got above ten dollars on Slice the Pie so that I could request a cash out. There were plenty of reviews left available for me to do, but I just didn't have the energy or patience to do anymore tonight. So I cashed out at ten dollars, and left the remaining eight cents in m STP bank to go to my next cash out. Woohoo, I accomplished a little bit today! I've also had my best earning day of the month so far today here on myLot. It's not by far fantastic day, but I have learned several things today, so those earnings are more important than the monetary ones. I hope everyone is having a good evening! sleep well!
@mydanods (6761)
• Nigeria
Can you share the secrets of your earning? What makes it the best?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What do you mean secrets? There are no secrets to any of the earning. No tricks. I just respond to notificatiosn here, post on other peoples posts and write a few discussions each day.
@mydanods (6761)
• Nigeria
@thislittlepennyearns I also do that. So what?
Any visits from Karnac the Magnificent?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Actually yes, there were quite a few portions of that on the dvd.
Wow I have no idea slice the pie still works. I guess they really no longer accept foreign members. Congratulations to you.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't know if they accept people in your country. It has been good for a few extra bucks. I have only cahsed out with them a few times, but hope to be able to do more