Can You Tell People's Moods On Mylot

Redlands, California
Simple answer yes and No. Pretty sure I would be easy to read, others you would have to comment to see how their mood is. Tonight could tell some people were a little more sharp than usual, meaning they were not in the mood to play. I had to dial down my normal in your face attitude. Anyone else ever notice that?
I can guess the mood of people on myLot. Have you noticed that when the weather is bad more people are moody?
• Redlands, California
Very true and was thinking that, It effected my mood yesterday was 75 and sunny and in such a good mood today 75 and cloudy and have to say I had to watch myself also because I get very cynical.
@crossbones27 Today is beautiful and sunny here. I do not care about the cold, I love to see the sun shining.
• Redlands, California
@LadyDuck Amen miss lady. Only thing I know is if miss anna is happy I am happy.
You're spot on! My mood is in the dumps tonight, and I'm hoping after some sleep it will improve, but I'm not holding my breath. I haven't been my usual playful, have some fun person for nearly a week and today really was the cherry on top of the miserable mood Sundae. Hope for a better morning for me and that the wrong people don't call or decide to stop by.
• Redlands, California
I hear you, sometimes no matter what we do, it is just going to be this way until something changes. I do hope you have a better morning.
@crossbones27 Sorry my friend, the morning is the pits too. I just got up and it's one of those days that I have to look down to look up.. Then I sat down in my usual spot to wake up and let one rip that would make the spray from a rabid skunk smell like a rose garden. After one whiff of that I KNOW the fools that I don't want to deal with won't leave me alone! And the law enforcement idiots wonder why people are driven to violence! Hummm, I guess I'm in a bad mood!?!
Speaking of sharp, I ate some aged cheddar cheese last night that was so sharp I cut my mouth with it...
• Redlands, California
Shut up, not in the mood.
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake Love you buddy, such a good sport hell I smacked myself after that rudeness. See jerks JJ
@crossbones27 Dammit, I was gonna call ya a Richard but I got a 'fix bad word' error.
@sprite1950 (12931)
• Corsham, England
Only if they write posts of a certain length. Then it tells you something about a person and how they are feeling. Short comments don't tell you much.
• Redlands, California
Very true , one sure can grasp things better that way
@sprite1950 (12931)
• Corsham, England
@crossbones27 I always try to put full sentences for my replies but if it doesn't need one I just do a like.
@mandala100 (39458)
@crossbones Yes my friend. Our post/discussion reflects our thoughts and emotion.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, my brother I am still trying to learn all this stuff because sometimes I feel like I rub people the wrong way without knowing it.
@miketagz (7499)
I don't bother with that, I like to communicate everyone here.
• Redlands, California
Depends on personality I guess. If you pretty laid back like you seem. Probably should never worry. I have to read people because of how I think and what I say.
@miketagz (7499)
@crossbones27 Yeah great guess. Can you identify with my profile photo?
• Redlands, California
@miketagz I can love the water or anything related to water activities. Is that your job or was that a little vacation?
@TheSojourner (17448)
I have no mood right now. I am pretending I've had a frontal lobotomy and am not thinking as I usually do.
• Redlands, California
I would still dance with you and if your fault for flirting with me.
@crossbones27 if I'm flirting with you, it's not going to be for dancing's purposes! ;-)
• Redlands, California
@CoralLevang Could be, just saying.
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
Ya I can guess for surely.. They way the respond means selection of words
• Redlands, California
Yeah, why you have to read carefully to get full effect of what they mean and are saying.
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
@crossbones27 yep...right.. Have a wonderful day
Yes, I think sometimes you can tell by the tone of the discussion as to their mood. Some people are guarded and don't divulge alot so it is hard to tell. I may post upbeat discussions sometimes when I am not necessarily feeling that way, because no one really wants to hear gloom, despair and agony on me..to quote Hee Haw. That gets old anyway.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, probably why I never get a lot of comments. Hell, this one seems to be doing all right. Hey I am like the Republican party just throw a bunch of stuff out there and see what sticks. Seriously that is a great point
It is hard to tell the mood of some members until they pounce. However some people can't hide their feelings and if their day isn't going well, they might post about it.
• Redlands, California
Yep, me in a nut shell. Where is my poker face have you seen it? I lost it somewhere.
here in mylot so far i noticed most are friendly but you can still sense though if theyre just not in a mood or they just doesnt like you
• Redlands, California
Amen everyone just tolerates me.
@iridion9 (6945)
Yup sometimes when they post something related to them.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, its easy to write that way.
@Icydoll (14748)
Yeah I guess to some extent by seeing their discussions ..the way they post comments..
• Redlands, California
Yes sometimes it is telling and sometimes very hard to read in terms of grasping what they truly mean.
@averygirl72 (16655)
Yes we can notice the mood of people. It depends if they are having a good day or a bad day
• Redlands, California
Yes bust people always hide their emotions because that is what we tell them to do. Can you read it in a happy post. A post that is meant to be happy but they are really sad. Can you see that?
• Riga, Latvia
I guess I can tell when they are happy, sad or disappointed because their posts will reflect that. Then I always try to put in a positive comment according to how low or high they are feeling.
• Redlands, California
Indeed appropriate miss lady
You must be gifted then.
• Redlands, California
Oh hell no, have to do this to survive. I hate it.
@manikarnika (2074)
Yeah...This is really ticky question.But we can judge with little percentage.Also it depend on your way of comments to other people actually.But if a person use Positive affirmations we can easily detect that they are in Good mood.
• Redlands, California
Just be polite if no worries in the world never challenge people. I am poor and trying to improve my lot, have to be confrontational so people will listen.
@EddieHands (37852)
People know I am pissed off most of the time on here.. because of the attack on our rights. by the globalist.. I will fight for my right.. as an American,,,, and a consumer !
A few people just rant and whine all the time. They are easy to tell!
depends on who it is. i'm sarcastic 90% of the time anyway,so it'd probably be harder to tell.