How I Wish!

I was surprised when I opened Fb this morning and click on a notification of a reply for a comment I made at a batchmates’ makeover c/o Face App. She is a mestiza actually, so when she used faceapp for fun she became so beautiful like a Hollywood star and told her she looks like one. My other batchmates tried it too, but I was contented and happy just seeing their beautiful made-over faces. I didn’t try it. But oh, she made a make-over of me c/o of the app as you can see in the picture attached and jokingly commented to me, “do you know who this actress is? She really chose a former profile picture of me! Wow, my nose was made small as well as my lips. My complexion was so flawless and wrinkles not visible at all ! My eyebrow was perfect! Amazing how the FaceApp makes one beautiful. I can’t help smiling and laughing and wished I am as young and as beautiful as in the made-over picture on the right side. Do you also try those apps where you can see yourself in a new light?
Not at all. I do the make over by applying makeup though but I usually end up with a no makeup makeup look instead of a face with an obvious makeup on. That's fun though but not just my thing!
Well, I put simple make-up when I go to the office. But at home, none. Yes, not my thing too, but my batchmates did it for me without my knowing it.
@SIMPLYD Yeah you said so in your discussion . It would be awful to put tons on your face when going to work. Unless your work is a promo lady at a makeup counter.
@toniganzon That's true. Besides, less is more as they say with make-up. Though I must say, that picture make-over is nicely made-up.
@sunrisefan (21900)
She looks like Ms. LT :)
Thank you Jose Mari Chan. Do you like Jose Mari Chan as your look alike? Well, i like this app. It makes me look like a celebrity, like Ms. LT as you said. Don't you have a reunion to attend today? My two bffs are in their high school reunion.
@sunrisefan (21900)
@SIMPLYD Hahaha! I'm having a reunion with my daughters, Ms. LT :) Enjoy your reunion and bonding with your BFFs :)
@sunrisefan (21900)
@SIMPLYD And we saw and took a shot at this blue moon :)
I like the before image better.i don't do it since I am better as I am.
Really! I look old compared to the fully made up picture. But I like it of course since my nose is made thinner and wrinkles were removed and complexion so flawless and eyebrow is perfect.
@SIMPLYD THat is what I don't like about pictures. Tat perfect look when does a person get to love the orginal. Priceless the original.
@sharon6345 And those pictures that are filtered can be deceiving because once a new friend at facebook saw you for real, would wonder why you don't look as good as in fb. It's nicer that we look better in personal.
@Jessabuma (33128)
• Baguio, Philippines
You're beautiful po.. hehehe!!!
Thank you. I was beautiful Was , because not anymore since I am old already. I am 58 now.
@Jessabuma (33128)
• Baguio, Philippines
@SIMPLYD you look younger than your age po
@Jessabuma Thank you. That app made me wish I am still younger.
@ridingbet (61840)
i believe that FB app is making the women swoon over their 'new' faces. i don't dare to do that though. i am happy with how i look even though my wrinkles show. beautiful lady you are, my friend
I also don;t want to do it actually. But my mestiza batchmate did it for me. ha ha ha I am happy though that at least it turned out nice and I am reminiscent of my young self. Thank you, my dear Ingrid.
@ridingbet (61840)
@SIMPLYD welcome, my lady. as for me too, that is not possible because my avatar on FB is a younger me, like a toddler.
@ridingbet Maybe you should try it, with your most recent face front picture. just for fun and just for you and my viewing.
I never tried those apps. I have a program installed in my computer to try those effects.
Try it Anna. Just for fun and if you don't like everyone to see it, then keep it for yourself.
@SIMPLYD I think to understand that it's an app for a smart phone, I do not use one.
@SIMPLYD I have to log into my Facebook account. I am going to use the computer I do not use for serious matters.
@epiffanie (10447)
I tried a few of those apps for fun .. Now we know why the celebrities look so glamorous .. We can be too ..
True, this ia just one of those. Though, the celebrities are always fully made up when photographed. If, they are not but have to take a picture of themselves, they put on their shades.
@epiffanie (10447)
You look awesome!!! Lol! I did that on Facebook last night, but didn't post it. Oh, how I wish, too! I can do a good job myself with makeup, since I know all the modeling tricks.
Thank you. I must admit I looked like a movie star. So you tried it! Perhaps you can show it to me too.
@SIMPLYD I didn't save it, but looked like a movie star, too.
@DianneN Well, knowing that you are beautiful would also mean you will look like a movie star too.
I've seen my friends use this and post their results on FB - wow, right? I don't use these apps on myself although it would be interesting to "see". You always look so young and beautiful without that app!
Yes, everyone is trying it, but not me. Had it not for my batchmate, I will not know that I can look awesome too. Oh well, this app is to make someone look beautiful. My real picture looked old compared to the made-over picture. But that's the real me. But perhaps if I will be given a makeup like that, I can look as good as that.
@SIMPLYD Make up and photoshop can do wonders . But I do appreciate natural beauty!
@much2say Yes, me too.
I think you look lovely anyway but isn't that pretty amazing?
Thank you. But yes, indeed the app is really amazing. Although with some of my friends it seems not much improvement
@SIMPLYD I think you look very nice in both photos.
@JudyEv Thank you.
I have never tried this app, but it sure would be fun to do so!
Then. try it also for yourself. Just for fun!
@JustBhem (46105)
• Davao, Philippines
I tried most of them. Lol And it's fun.
What about this one. Maybe you should show me how you looked too, after using the app. Though we all know that this app makes everyone beautiful.
@JustBhem (46105)
• Davao, Philippines
@SIMPLYD Sure. I will make a discussion about it here.
@kepweng (19279)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
you like a beauty Queen
Thank you. Thanks to the app, I was made beautiful like a beauty queen at least even in picture.
Gorgeous!!!
Thank you. It is so nice to see that we can also be beautiful at least in a picture make-over. It made me wish though, I am still as young as that in the picture.
@JESSY3236 (7808)
no. But I have seen other use something similar. I don't do it to know I'm pretty.
Well, I know that you will be a lot prettiersince you are already pretty.
no i dont like trying it but my friends on fb seems enjoying that app
It would be nice to see yourself even in a picture , not in an ordinary way.
@vickyrose (2031)
• Canberra, Australia
That was trending on FB. With mine, there was a lot of make up, I didn't recognize myself. lol. It's good to look at yourself as a celebrity. I don't feel comfortable though lol. You look so glamorous!
Yes, that's how it is on FB. If an app is introducedf everyone likes to try it. it's for free and just for fun so whyy not. I must admit i am transformed into a glamorous woman.
@acelawrites (12727)
I have never tried it. It's a fad these days on FB and many friends are doing it. You really look like a movie star!
Yes, most of those who are into trying apps is trying this. I can't help getting amazed at their transformation, although some looks almost the same. Thank you. I must agree that I looked like a movie star. But I wonder who that movie star is.
@mandala100 (53678)
@SIMPLYD I wonder who is that beautiful woman in the picture? Do you know her my friend?
I don't her too! I am amazed that I can still be made beautiful even in a picture only.
You look marvelous in the photo. No, I have not used any such apps recently but ages ago I remember a wildlife site offered people to have to opportunity to make themselves into their animal of choice. I chose wolf and what happened was you saw a photo of yourself and that photo turned into the face of a wolf. I once had it saved on my PC but now it has gotten lost in the shuffle.
Thank you. I must admit I look marvelous in that made-over picture on the right. I feel happy because I can be made younger and beautiful even in an app like that. It would have been nice if you have shared it also with us here.