The Best Thing In The World

Redlands, California
Being with your best bud staring off in the distance. We would get memorized and just appreciate life. Not a bad dog at all unless you made him. He had a reason for everything, including starring off into the distance. When this came on sweet curtains. Would ly and ponder like no other and boy you did not mess with him. Not because he would bite you, but could see him pondering and doing work. Was quite spiritual.
Listen to more from Counting Crows: https://CountingCrows.lnk.to/Essentials Explore the incredible history of Counting Crows here: https://www.udiscovermusic...
@miketagz (7499)
The best thing that I know is you have a lot of beard.
• Redlands, California
No shaved it off.
@miketagz (7499)
@crossbones27 You don't like beard.
• Redlands, California
@miketagz I have to because gets rough looking and friends make fun of me. Say I am homeless and all which is not far from the truth.
I've only listened to the first 2 albums from them, but I liked both of those quite a bit
• Redlands, California
Its quite boring music but does something. I personally like it one if the last bands of the 90's where MTV did good things. Tristan Just use to annoy me and how I remember it as he said is cool music to sleep to.
@elanalove (643)
the best thing in the world is the feel of loving the nature...
• Redlands, California
Amen
I've always thought that dogs might like certain music. That's pretty cool that she seemed to dig this. I believe it.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, noticed this when the fireworks go off. How I get them all not be so scared, drown out the booms with music and they go to sleep. Why I like the 4th because gives me a reason to play music really loud.
• Preston, England
some moments can be very profound - instants of serendipity
• Redlands, California
Here here, perfect way to describe this song for me. Well done buddy. You seem to be able to relate.
It is not an exciting music, but it's not bad, it is kind of relaxing, quite spiritual, as you say.
• Redlands, California
Its full of wisdom miss lady and Tristan loved that.