~Appointment, Gratefulness & The Day~

Pinterest
Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone! I hope you slept well and you are having a good morning so far. =) Things are good here! I might have to take a nap at some point in the early afternoon since the babies woke me at 5:30am. It will have to be before their physicals at 3:30pm though. LOL-I never actually end up taking naps but the thought sounds good! I am about to do my devotionals and get some much needed coffee! Oh I forgot to mention the other day my husband bought a keurig at the thrift store for $8!! And it works perfectly! I am so grateful for all God has done for us, He is so amazing. He shows us His love each and every day-you just have to be looking for it to notice. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day! Remember God loves you and only wants good for you. Trust in Him today-He is waiting with open arms. Only the enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy-not God our Father. Oh yeah and no one can steal the joy they didn't give you unless you let them!
@moffittjc (42083)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm totally jealous that your husband found a Keurig at such a low price! All our thrift stores around here try to sell used Keurigs for like $50-$70, which is crazy, because that's almost how expensive they are brand new!
@moffittjc Most of the thrift stores are expensive for that kind of stuff except for the one we go to. We find pretty good deals there.
@moffittjc (42083)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies That's nice that you've found a thrift store that keeps prices super low!
Good morning my friend and, glad you found a good deal on a Keurig machine. I think we found ours at Goodwill.
@TRBRocks420 Good morning! =) I was surprised at the deal my husband got but grateful.
You did have an early morning wake up didn't you? But a sweet one, the sound of your youngest sons. I was up an my usual time today. Johnny found a great deal with the coffee maker-enjoy! Have a wonderful day today.
@Juliaacv Yes I did! Lol. Absolutely, they woke me by playing together which is an amazing sound. =) It was a great deal. I hope you have an amazing day today as well!
Do you think God might STOP a bill collector from harassing people ???
@mydanods (6761)
• Nigeria
Why do you want God to do that? Don't we have the police and judicial system?
@mydanods sure but why start at the bottom of the cess pool when you can just ask the good ole guy upstairs to just stop it from happening to good decent people like my neighbors, and self included . . .
@mydanods (6761)
• Nigeria
@enlightenedpsych2 That's because you don't know why those things are happening. God doesn't cause bad things to happen and he is not in control of the world. That is the reason why you can't ask him for that. Are you a christian?
What is a keurig? I love Thrift shops. I knew nothing about them before I worked in one and after it closed I became a big fan of them.
@Hannihar It's a one cup coffee maker. Usually quite expensive. I love thrift stores too!
@LovingMyBabies That is too bad it is only a one cup one Jennifer. After working in the one I did I got hooked on them but I have gone into others but did not find anything.
@velvet53 (16347)
• Palisade, Colorado
I haven't been around for awhile but I am sure happy that things are going better for you and your family. Yes, God is great.
@velvet53 Thank you! It's good to see you. =) We have grown in our faith-that is what has improved in our lives. God is so good! Even when we go through trials now, we know it comes from the enemy not God and our Father in Heaven will help us through them.
@velvet53 (16347)
• Palisade, Colorado
@LovingMyBabies That is so true. Faith in God is so important and I wish more people understood that.
Well, good afternoon! Lol! You will wind up enjoying your day. I can feel it!
@DianneN Yes it was a great day! =) Then again, every day we wake up is a good day.
@LovingMyBabies I agree!!!!
Enjoy the coffee and the day with your children.
@marlina Thank you! It was a good day. =)
@LovingMyBabies That's great.
Woo. Go Johnny! Hope you can least rest later on.
@Courtlynn I know, he got a great deal! =) I just went to bed early.
@LovingMyBabies yeah he did! hope you slept well.
Love the way you share your faith without being invasive. It makes it subtle and beautiful. Keep it up. High five
@FrancoisBezuidenhout Thank you! =) I love sharing my faith, I hope to help others see I have the peace and joy they are looking for!!
I hope your day continues to be good for you.
@jstory07 Thank you it was! I hope you had a good day as well.
I hope the physicals went well. It is awesome how blessing sneak up on us.
@GardenGerty They did go well thank you. =)
That is good for a keurig but the pods are so expensive, that is why I have not gotten one. I say the same about naps.
@andriaperry Yeah we buy the reusable one where we can fill it with regular coffee. =) I never napped either. Lol
@Teep11 (7003)
There certainly is so much to be grateful for. The word will help individuals overcome the adversities. Reading peaceful and informative material is such a joy.
@Teep11 I agree!! There is so much we have each day that God blesses us with. =)
Hope the appointments go well with those little ones. Wishing you a great day ahead.
@Corbin5 Thank you, they did go well. =)
@LeaPea2417 (19820)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I hope the babies physicals go well & that is great he got a deal on the Keurig!
@Leapea2417 Thank you, everything went well. =)
I'm counting my blessings today and so grateful the sun is shining. Wow getting a Keurig for $8 is a steal. I love mine Have a great day!
@Marilynda1225 Good! I hope you had a great day! =)
Wow $8 for a Keurig is an awesome deal! I bought a small coffee pot years ago for $8 at Walmart. A Keurig is so much more expensive so you got really lucky finding that!
@shaggin I know! We were excited about that deal. =)
@Courage7 (5699)
God bless you and your family this day.
@courage7 You too, thank you!
I like those last words -- "unless you let them" thanks for the reminder and have a wonderful day.
@kandae11 Always grateful when I can help in some way! =) You're welcome.