Do you feel worry about your name sometimes?

Cuddalore, India
I feel worry about my names sometimes because in most of the scenario I was one to start first. This was because my name comes first in an Alphabetical order. Sometimes I feel unhappy and I would ask my mom why did you keep my name as "abishek" and I was struggling in many situation .My mom said due to be first in Alphabetical order we kept that name . Soon after I realize its benefits ,for in exams if both came same mark ,the one with alphabetical priority will be the rank holder .But I didn't get 1 st and 2 nd rank .The most I got is 3rd rank . What about you? Do you have any story behind your name?
@Courage7 (16346)
My name is a combination of my mothers and my aunts names. Together. I never worry about my first name. I used to worry about my last name I have had so many being married so many lol
• Cuddalore, India
Interesting and unique name combination
• Uzbekistan
My surname begins with the letter 'S'. That's nearly at the end of the alphabet. I often became impatient when I had to wait until my name was called.
• Cuddalore, India
Entirely opposite to mine
@Icydoll (24717)
I don't have funny stories but your story is good
• Cuddalore, India
Haha..
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Indirectly showing academic ....
• Cuddalore, India
Can't understand exactly what you were saying.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
@Lignitecityabishek96 leave... Good evening
• Cuddalore, India
@mohit459 good evening. All the best for your results
@A_loves_B (1616)
Ha ha. Funny story . It happened to me, too.
• Cuddalore, India
You didn't mention your name.
@A_loves_B (1616)
@Starmaiden (7643)
I definitely did, but hopefully now it is solved.
• Cuddalore, India
That's fine
@Starmaiden (7643)
I was named after my paternal grandmother. Her name was Lucinda and she grew up being called "Lucy". My parents called me "Cindy" while I was growing up and that was my curse. All of my ID is in the name Lucinda, but all of my pay cheques came in the name "Cindy". When Id show my ID to the bank teller, he/she could never make the connection between Lucinda and Cindy, so my money was always withheld from me for at least 5 days until my cheque would clear. It was horrible! I have since changed the use of my name and now introduce myself to everyone as "Lucy". I have no problems now.
• Cuddalore, India
Thanks for sharing
@Teekaaa (5838)
Mine falls in the last..so I won't get caught easily yours is a funny story!
• Cuddalore, India
Yes true
@id_peace (7634)
Our surname will be the one that we rank alphabetically. My surname is one of the last.
@Iamkitty (324)
• Kozhikode, India
I never felt worry about my names. I like my name very much.My original name is Geetha .