Positive attracts positive and Negative attracts negative.

@iridion9 (9236)
For those who don't know the meaning of this quote. And for those who wanted to know the meaning below is the explanation. When we do bad things to people, people will do bad things to us also. When we do good things to people, people will do good things to us also. Simple but very powerful.
Unless you talk magnets, then opposites attract
Not true in the case of Jesus. So there.
@sashann (211)
I love and scared in what is written in genesis I forget the verses but it said that Jesus said, "whoever curse you I will curse"so do not cursed because Jesus may curse you, but if you believe in God you are always protected sometimes bible is so annoying , I'm a believer of God, I love Jesus,
@sashann Is there a special reason why you don't mention your country on your account page?
@iridion9 (9236)
Because Jesus is GOD.
@crossbones27 (20779)
• Redlands, California
I am positive that mindset lands you in jail
@iridion9 (9236)
What do you mean? elaborate please?
• Redlands, California
@iridion9 That was a bad joke, been known to make them, but think I was saying if you think outside the norm of what corporate world wants they will do bad things to you.
@louievill (19361)
Agree but I do not think it applies to partners in life cause we tend to look for what we lack.
@deba12 (2704)
It's not always so. I have done good to many people. But when their turns came, they simply moved out of the situation without helping.
@iridion9 (9236)
well sad for you. It's called taking advantage of you.
I think this is true.
@sashann (211)
Just love your neighbor if someone hurts you stands still.. don't hurt anybody what comes around goes around
@Courage7 (12212)
Yes this is very generalized and mostly true. Sometimes people can be unpredictable.