Can you please stop being so darn fake....and selfish....and stupid....oh and....UGH!

Perth, Australia
I don't know what it is but my tolerance for people nowadays are becoming thinner and thinner. For as long as I can remember I have been way too understanding. Making excuses for people being the way that they are. Giving them too many chances to get away with it. "Maybe they are greedy because they weren't given much in life." "Maybe they are a cow because they are having a rough time." "Even though I helped them, maybe they can't help me because they are too busy." "Maybe they are patronising me because they just don't know how to teach me in a more nice way." "Maybe they are being rude because they feel so strongly about their opinions." You know what? I am sick of it! I am willing to give people ONE chance now. If you hurt me or are rude I will still wonder if everything is ok with them in regards to their life but if they keep being a poop over and over well screw it! I will just label them as an A HOLE! Because people are! Have you noticed it?? I have noticed them on social media constantly contradicting themselves making out they are a nice person when really, they are not! I have noticed people who say they will be there to help you out but you never hear from them unless they want something from you! Or those bloody people who keep on patronising others! Whatever happened to people just asking "Are you ok?" or "Do you need help?" Or giving friendly advice. Why do they have to look down on you when you already feel like crap? Sorry my thoughts are probably all over the place right now but I just have to vent this now before I explode on the actual people who are being total cold hearted morons! Trust me, I am not perfect either. NO ONE is but goodness sakes! I feel like I am becoming a b*tch because of these people! I honestly feel like my once kind nature is being tampered with. I UNDERSTAND that everyone is different and people can have a day of not being themselves because they are going through something. But for how long must excuses be made for them for being a turd every single time they open their mouths? I feel horrible too. I don't wish to hurt anyone. While tying this I am already feeling guilty about speaking badly of people. I am sick of being hurt or being treated like scum. And don't get me wrong please! I am also directing this at every single person out there who is being the best person they can be but also get treated in such a horrible way by some people. I don't understand why people need to be the worst person they can when someone is trying to treat them the best way they can.
@Daljinder (22073)
Would it be too much of me to say that it excites me when you finally do let it out? One of the most annoying thing () about you is that you are annoyingly polite even though the situation doesn't demand it. Being polite is not something bad. Only there are situations where I wish that you lose your politeness for a moment. I swear I often fist my hands to stop myself from typing to scream "AHH... Screw politeness! Tell'em what you really feel. Damn it!!!". LOL! It seems like all fun and games But I really do wish that you lose your censor once. Just once for a whole day! I think I might start looking for a shooting star from now on.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder lol I love your answer. Even though I can understand your frustration, I still found this sweet and giggled to myself. But still, thank you! Thing is though! I know that I come to you often and lose my cool and speak of things that I don't usually let out on other people but thing is, is that when I am explaining myself to people who have bothered me, I just somehow manage to cool down and explain without losing my cool because like I said before, I believe points can be made without swearing, being mean or turning the conversation into a heated one. If I do happen to lose my cool then that just means they have pushed me to the very edge.
@Daljinder (22073)
@VivaLaDani13 ............and the rant continues..... Another annoying thing about you is that you are annoyingly reasonable and logical. I sometimes wish that you just chill out a little bit. Not be too serious about everything especially when you are trying to talk me into being reasonable. I want to stomp my foot and scream "I want to be unreasonable, Damn it!" But the even more annoying thing about you is that "You are bloody right. Make a lot of sense!" And guess what? That means that your annoyingly reasonable points are working! Slinks away to put the water balloon grenades away since I am thinking reasonably now.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder LOL! I honestly can't help it! I mean it's not like I have a pole up my butt. I know how to have fun and let loose. But if we are discussing something that's meaningful to me or to the other person then the only way I can act on it is by being me. I don't know if this is how I would have naturally turned out OR maybe I am this way because I watched my parents fight over the most stupidest things that only caused heartache for them and those watching. ( me ) HAHA! Well that kinda brings me to the same point as above. My parents used to fight over stupid things and then escalate it by doing stupid things or saying stupid things that only made it on going. When it could have been resolved hours earlier by staying on point. I can't say I know how they felt in the process but the yelling, throwing of items, occasionally smashing them, the crying and frustration said it all. And not only that, it was how I felt. I don't want to be involved into such an awful argument if it can be sorted in a more mature and less hurtful way. lol! I miss playing with water balloons. Don't miss trying to tie them though! Oh that was a pain! There is this new toy though that allows to you fill up about 10 ( I think ) water balloons at the same time AND it ties it for you instantly!!!!
@TheSojourner (17306)
I could have written exactly the same thing. And that's why I am changing my life a bit. One of the things I'm doing is getting off of social media, starting with this site. I have recently had my final straws but gave it a chance anyway, but I will be gone in just a couple weeks. I've deleted all of my post but the one. Sometimes, the only one that I feel like I can live with his myself. And I'm not perfect. So, it's a dilemma for everyone. But I just know I need to change things and how I do them. Good luck to you as you make your decisions!
• Perth, Australia
@CoralLevang Hey Coral! I am sad that certain people have made you want to leave. I know we haven't spoken much, though we did talk a bit due to a post I did and I was very appreciative with how you supported me. I am going to be sad to not have another chance to chat with you being gone for good. I wish you nothing but the very best. Speaking to you, I already know what a lovely person you are.
@VivaLaDani13 oh my, I didn't mean it to sound that everybody's pushed me away. I've made this decision for a while, but the straw that breaks the camel's back happens. And it's social media in general. I am in contact with many people outside of this site, and you can certainly find me on my blog. That link is on my profile page. You're a sweet woman and I know that you are going to do great things in your life. I have confidence in you!
• Perth, Australia
@CoralLevang oh ok I see! Sorry i misunderstood you. I am going to save your blog so can keep in touch. And thank you so so much!
I have been there as well. I shed my last tear and now I contact three people to let ...my aide and my man..if at all possible my neighbor. I am not at all regretting my decision. It as been a change for the better. I am out of chances.
• Perth, Australia
@sharon6345 I am sorry for the predicaments! While I have you here, I am also sure I have an unread message from you. I remember we spoke quite awhile ago and were venting with certain things. Please do not think I have forgotten about you. It's from my own issues that I tend to not contact people. I will be doing a post about it later on but just please know I am still here to talk. Wishing you nothing but the best.
@VivaLaDani13 thank you. Take care
I'm so sorry that you've been on the receiving end of such behaviour Dani. Unfortunately there will always be negative people around, some of them downright nasty. The trick is to try to avoid them or just ignore them. I know that's easier said than done.
• Perth, Australia
@jaboUK That is true. Some days I can handle it and other days I am just stunned with how people can be. Loving your advice. Thank you.
@Courage7 (11751)
I understand you. I live a mostly alone life because of a holes.
• Perth, Australia
@Courage7 I don't blame you. But at the same time, it's a shame how people can make us feel this way. I am sorry you have been dealing with these types of people.
@Daljinder (22073)
@Courage7 wow You sure met some pricks to make you feel isolated. Some people are just unbelievable I hope myLot is treating you well
@Courage7 (11751)
@Daljinder Yes it is thanks so much DJ
@Shiva49 (13758)
I have had people taking me for granted and letting me down when I least expected them to do. They have made me to be wary and not depend on others at all but we still do not know what help we may require from whom. The biggest issue that we face is lack of time and attention and regard for others. Everyone seems to be busy mostly with gadgets and human interactions are not a priority now. And the older generation are playing catch up not to be left on the shelf! It is a different world and a different attitude generally with people more flippant towards others - siva
• Perth, Australia
@Shiva49 I am so sorry people have treated you so unkind! I don't understand why so many people are like this! I understand what you mean and agree with you completely!
@deba12 (2682)
You can't care about everyone's emotions, but hurting them unnecessarily isn't right too. You should check your temper and should try to learn how to trust others again. With the passage of time, you will be fine.
• Perth, Australia
@deba12 With all due respect, but I am sorry but I think you're not understanding my view completely. My temper is because of these people. What I am saying is, there is only so much one can take in regards to being treated badly. Which I am not doing so. It is others doing it to me.
@deba12 (2682)
@VivaLaDani13 Sorry, I got you wrong. If others are treating you badly, I think you have no other way out but to avoid them.
• Perth, Australia
@deba12 No harm done! Just thought I would explain in a different way. I like your advice!
@sugartoes (41946)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I know & feel where your coming from & I can't blame you or anyone else that feels the same way as I have a hard time getting close to people heart wise cause of ALL the 2 faces's I've put up with as well. But I don't scorn everyone that god puts in my path cause those that treat others wrong will get their JUST reward in life & I believe that's what keeps me from totally disconnecting with the human race I know this may not make no sense to you but god put people in our paths for a reason, it's up to THEM to learn from us & those that don't & choose the wrong path god lets us know it's time to turn away.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I hope people get what they deserve otherwise they learn nothing about how badly they treat others! I am getting better at letting people know how I feel if they hurt / upset me. I would rather let them know.
@sugartoes (41946)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 That's a GOOD thing cause people think they can be a bully to those that are timid towards others & ONCE you let them know you not one to be pushed around they change their attitude.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Some do. Not all unfortunately. Some people still be a d*ck even after an ear bashing.
You deserve to be treated the best my friend you're awesome and, I make excuses for people to, but also let them know if they did something not cool.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Thank you so much! Same to you as well!
@VivaLaDani13 You're welcome as one of my old friends used to say don't take any wooden nickels.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Oh I LOVE that! I've not heard that before!! I am easily amused with sayings / quotes sometimes lol
@wongchoiyee (7401)
same here, I rant a lot to my mother and father.
• Perth, Australia
@wongchoiyee I am glad you have your parents to talk to about people who annoy you! Always good to vent.
@kepweng (17613)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
hope u feel better now
• Perth, Australia
@kepweng Thank you! Yes. Much better than whenever I posted this. I can't even fully remember what started it.
easy.you're getting older.my fuse is about 2 seconds long anymore. but then again,i never really had one in my 20's either..
• Perth, Australia
@scarlet_woman lol that's fair enough.