Most inspiring woman in your life! Share... :-))

@Teekaaa (5639)
Yeah! Today is international women's day! Happy woman's day to all! In my class we had a talk on this topic," most inspiring woman in your life"... Everyone used their chance to say their's... And then the chance came to me and I started to talk! My speech went like this... The most inspiring woman in my life...is MY MOM! She's is the one who introduced me to this world! She nurtured me ,cared me , she's with me in all moments of life! She sacrificed all the things for my happiness! She was by my side all the time , whether happiness or suffering! She always insisted me that a woman must be capable of leading her life independently, without expecting anyone to be her support! I'm proud to be her child! I love my mom very much! Now it's your turn friends, who's the most inspiring woman in your life? Share! Image courtesy Google.
@mohit459 (11778)
• Haldwani, India
For me my siz. She is most important person in my life.. She always guide me, whenever I need her she is always with me .
@Teekaaa (5639)
That's so nice and you are very lucky to have her!
@mohit459 (11778)
• Haldwani, India
@Teekaaa yep.... I'm ... Good evening
@Teekaaa (5639)
@mohit459 good evening dear!how's your day? What doing?
For me the person is someone I have never met in person.i have known her many ears from here. She has shown me what a true friend is. How to over come life's struggles. And so much more. I have always known I was different. I just know now that is not a bad thing.
@Teekaaa (5639)
Without seeing itself she has inspired you, that's great my friend!
@Teekaaa Yes I don't need to see her. It would be wonderful but not a need.
• Cuddalore, India
Mother and grandmother.
@Teekaaa (5639)
Wow! That's great! Can you share how they inspired you?
I think it would be my mom. She worked so hard to make sure her children had the best life possible and she instilled a love of reading into all three of her children.
@Teekaaa (5639)
That's so my friend! Mom's are always special!
I have two people that I feel were inspiring in my life. One is Anne Frank and the other Hannah Senesh.
@Teekaaa (5639)
If you don't mind,can you share who are they,?
@Teekaaa (5639)
@Hannihar you are so kind my friend! Thanks a lot for sharing this!
@Teekaaa You are welcome Twinkle They were important females.
@NoorNoor (1189)
Yes Mom deserves a lot.There are a lot of women,I always wonder about sumayya (radi Allahu anha) is the first martyr companion in islam.and then of course Jayalalithaa was a brave lady.
@Teekaaa (5639)
Oh.. that's great my friend! Thanks for sharing! Btw, your new dp is nice!
@NoorNoor (1189)
@Teekaaa Thank you...
@TheSojourner (17448)
I don't think I could name just one. We as women have to live our lives differently than men. Whether young or old, our experiences have turned us into the strong people that we are. Some of us just get it a little earlier than others and others it takes longer.
@Teekaaa (5639)
Very well said!
@AKRao24 (15420)
Yes, obviously any one would say 'Mother' but for me my grand mothers both maternal and paternal! Maternal grand mother was full of patience, daring and absolutely balanced in the situations of crisis! While my maternal grand mother was a jovial, self less and very broad minded lady! I like them very much and I think I have inherited their traits too dear friend @Teekaaa! Thanks!
@Teekaaa (5639)
Wow that's great my friend! I like my grandmother too ! She's a very bold , knowledge and brave lady! Thanks a lot for sharing this! Have a great day my friend
@AKRao24 (15420)
Thanks a lot dear friend @Teekaaa ! How was the day? Hope you had a great day! God bless!
@Teekaaa (5639)
@AKRao24 yeah my day is going good so far! How's your day going? Anything special today? Or any plans for this weekend?
@Elisa1234 (7677)
Of course my mom Even if she's a bit irresponsible, still she's the most inspiring woman for me.
@Teekaaa (5639)
That's so great my dear Good morning! How's your day! Any plans? What breakfast?
@Elisa1234 (7677)
@Teekaaa Goodmorning too. Im seeking for a job haha No breakfast yet. How about you?
@Teekaaa (5639)
@Elisa1234 seeking for job.... good luck for that buddy! what kind of job? I'm going to have my breakfast now ...it's rava upma..!
@Shiva49 (12662)
Obviously we have the utmost regard for mother as her love cannot be reciprocated in adequate measure by a child - siva
@Teekaaa (5639)
Rightly said!l
@rakski (12107)
same as you. It is my mom and my grandmother who inspired me a lot.
@Teekaaa (5639)
Oh .. that's great my friend!How you got inspired by them?
@rakski (12107)
@Teekaaa Well, my mom helped my dad to earn living and is now still away from us. She endure the pain if being alone in another country for a long time. My grandma is the one whom we grew up with. She keeps up with us and instill values and train us in chores.
@Iamkitty (294)
• Kozhikode, India
Most inspiring women in my life is Malala yousefsai