endearing idle chatter

United Kingdom
Well, what an interesting and mixed shed load of comments I received from my last two posts. Seems most people here agree MyLot posts are generally relatively inane twaddle, which is exactly what makes them endearing. Most here seem to want and enjoy basic, mostly irrelevant, idle chatter. I also found most folks to be very protective of MyLot itself. My own favourite thing about MyLot is the fact the greater community here will not stand for trolling and bullying behaviour. Something that is so refreshing compared to many 'other' sites. Just saying... but if you want to comment on this feel free.
@inertia4 (27713)
I am one of those people that are protective of MyLot. I think this is a wonderful site, not just for idle chatter, but for other kinds of posts as well. There are many people here and we all write different types of posts. And I think that mix is what keeps things interesting here.
@iridion9 (9031)
that's good you have reasons to stay. This is really good for people that their English is not so good like me.
Well this is mylot for you. It's the friendliest most forgiving site that doesn't require people to be professional writers. I think that's why most people stay here for ages. And yes, we are very protective of mylot as we don't want this site to disappear. To some, this has become their home, a place where they can vent, write down things they'll never tell anybody in real life.
I´m waiting for you to read some of my posts. And I don´t like bullies in any way. I guess I made that clear in my March 8th post.
@josie_ (7410)
Trolls get booted out of mylot quickly and bullies find out other members could be just as caustic in their rebuttals.
@franxav (5378)
No bullying, no trolling, just friendly discussions, that's what endears myLot.
I like it on here, it's a fun place to spend some time. I don't consider any of it irrelevant or idle chatter.
I promote a site that honestly serves its purpose for interacting with a community of people who generally care for one anothers opinion . . . I like it here and hello btw
It seems you found something you like here. I hope anyway.