Efforts went in Vain

I felt lazy waking up this morning. Didn't understand until I realized it was raining. I've ate vegetable salad for breakfast. Good for the plants though. But I forgot that yesterday I was modifying my No Parking signs to make it stable and heavier because they kept falling down. Not to mention people remove them to park themselves. Well, I saw the bottom got cracked. I guess it's a lesson not to cement something out in the open because you never when it's going to RAIN! it's supposed to be summer (dammit!).
It rains here all year round.
Hello @andriaperry yes I have seen similar post of rain and snow, lucky for me it's not that like that over here.
@AKRao24 (20622)
It is still dark here in India.It is 06.06 am and I was awaken by watchman a couple of hours back to attend one of my sick foal.Now since the foal is settled I am here to share some views with friends here! Yes , gathered from other's post that you are having rains there today, though you have summer. So what are your plans for the day? Are you going to re-fix the board? Thanks dear friend @Letranknight2015! God bless!
Hello @AKRao24 Well, the signs aren't really finish yet I was gonna do something else on it. So far this was the only occured rain for the month and I expected to be summer all out.
@AKRao24 (20622)
OK, I understood daer friend @Letranknight2015 ! Wish you all the best! Stay blessed!
No rain here. Too bad for your work.
Hello @toniganzon Should have known when the clouds starts roaming around yesterday afternoon.
@iridion9 (9065)
Why mad about the rain? You should be happy it's raining. Too much heat is will dry up everything and over heating our gadgets and computers.
@rakski (20669)
Me, I am happy it is raining. The weather is cool than when the sun is up.
Hello @iridion9 Oh, I'm not mad, just sad feeling that it rained all of a sudden and it was unexpected. I used to like the rain but somehow I changed after that two months of cold front last year and two months ago.
Well, darn. All your work destroyed by the rain!!
Hello @Corbin5 just the half but it seemed to be standing on it's own anyway so it's not so bad.
@rakski (20669)
oh yes. It is raining alright and the weather is a bit cool too for summer. Next time try to do it indoors so if it rains,it still safe to dry.
Hello @rakski It's a good thing I didn't do laundry today or I would have done it all over again.
@rakski (20669)
@Letranknight2015 oh yes, but I did mine as I have to iron them later. I do not want to do chores on saturday or sunday. lol. good thing we have a space for them to dry.
@rakski Maybe tomorrow but I still need to watch out for the weather.
@Sreekala (23584)
We are enjoying a good climate at present though days are Sunny there is cool atmosphere in morning and evening. It will be better to wait for sometime and once the rain stopped you can re-fix the same. Good luck next time.
Hello @Sreekala Well, I hope it becomes sunny again so I could finish my work.
@averygirl72 (16620)
Yes it's raining yesterday. Hope you fix your problem with No Parking sign
Hello @averygirl72 I was able to compromise for it so it wont' be a problem.
@ridingbet (57749)
here, it is gloomy, cold, and windy. i think summer is resting in another place, that is why i am sick (again)
@Icydoll (23244)
That's too bad for your work...no rains here..