students life

hi!, i study in the uni for about 2 years, and when i finally get some free time after all this tests i dont know how to spend my time, cause all my fouces was on studying and that its gone its like i have nothing left, do you feel or have felt the same? if so how did you solve it?
@mohit459 (11921)
• Haldwani, India
Hi and welcome to Mylot... Have a wonderful day
ty:)
@mohit459 (11921)
• Haldwani, India
@benbanuz hope to see more post from you soon
@Prdhan (603)
There was a time like this.The time is different now.Already you know that.
i know:)
@mandala100 (46365)
@benbanuz Hia nd welcome to mylot my friend. I always learn how to have relaxation my friend. Yes I know what you mean--its like a hiatus-- 'cause you mind and body is in a rapid mode and you suddenly stop. You will regain your life's rhythm.
hopefully lol ,ty:)
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!