What is love?

Can passion be defined? Is it possible to understand the strongest force known to man? What drives the human sense of loyalty, devotion, care, and admiration? Is it merely a hormone driven method of recreation or is there more to it? From a Biblical perspective, it transcends the barriers of lust and reaches into the very core of your identity. God desire that love is founded upon an admiration of beauty within both the heart, soul, and mind of another human being. Only when someone sees you for who you are can they begin to form a picture of your true value. Your identity is key to experiencing true acceptance and commitment. This is why in Genesis 2, God tells the man that it's not good to be alone. Strangely, in the very next verse -verse 19, God informs mankind that there is something He desires for you and me before we can truly love. He proceeds by showing mankind what true love is capable of. Divine touch set ablaze a universal display of grandeur designed to reach through the darkest corners of depression. Heaven defused from the heart of God intentions fashioned to reach into your mind and illuminate your world. Identity was designed to be defined by the meaning He imparted to your today. Reality was designed to become an expression of infinite love. Creation is the textbook yearning to impart its treasures of wisdom to humanity today. Before you search for love today, look into the eyes of heaven. Allow the intensity of the sunrise flare to ascribe the aesthetic marvel that devotion can contribute towards your life today. Explore the motivation that moves planets to touch your heart. Perhaps when the symphonic orchestra of birdsong births the sunrise of a new tomorrow into your heart, inspiration will reach down to redefine your sense of love. Perhaps I need to learn to be a love. Maybe you need to learn what to look for in your life partner. Could it be that human emotion has robbed us of everything life was meant to be? Take a moment and ask yourself one question. What would life become if we could value each other based on our identities? Imagine a world where mankind was more than a mere species. Wouldn't you enjoy spending your life with someone that worshipped the way you thought, acted and behaved? Then find someone that is more than just a feel-good toy. Become the person that sees the beauty inside the hearts of others. Learn to set ablaze the dreams of others by believing in them, appreciating them and adding meaning to their colorless world of emptiness.
@mlgen1037 (23750)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi. In my perspective, intimacy and passion combined with love is wonderful. Because it creates something beautiful. Not all people can surpass intimacy and passion for the very fact that they see what will benefit them. Now when love comes to the picture, people are afraid because commitment part sets in. That is why love is a decision. When we decide or or choose to love, we go beyond that intimacy and passion and boom it turns magical and beautiful.
Agree, but what motivates your choice friend? You could choose to love anyone. From a male perspective, most girls are pretty. The question is, what makes you unique? Do you want a life partner that merely likes you because you are pretty or would you prefer someone that is crazy about the way you think, how you act, speak and treat others? Do you want someone that appreciates you for who you are or are you happy with someone that just wants a kissing partner?
@mlgen1037 (23750)
• Manila, Philippines
@FrancoisBezuidenhout my choice is based on the pureness of heart and the ability to handle my craziness. I am unique in such a way that I may be a little pretty I guess but I have that childlike trait that possibly attracts or draws me to people. I chose a life partner, who will adore me not just my physical attributes but me as a whole. I want the real thing not some fleeting emotions and wants me when I am needed. I guess, that my friend, is what I like about love. The ability to see things beyond what is physical.
@mlgen1037 and that is the problem in the world today. Most people only look at the visible. They choose based on what they can see and then the emotions dir and they have nothing left
God is love and Jesus is the perfect example of what love truly is.
So if we get to know Him,He should change our relationships with our spouses, children, and parents
@FrancoisBezuidenhout Absolutely!! Our hearts change 100% once Jesus lives within us. =)
@Prdhan (602)
It is difficult to explain.I think,Invisible feeling.
What are the things that cause the feelings friend? Think about the words, actions, thoughts and feelings
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Love you can put some into words, and some you can not you can do your best to describe it and in the end no matter how many good words you use you just can not do it it is that awesome. Welcome to mylot by the way :) .
Thank you Casey. Hope you are having a good day
• Janesville, Wisconsin
@FrancoisBezuidenhout i had a pretty good one thanks. :) .. talked to my kitties, posted on mylot, danced in the music chats.. oh yeah good day :) hope you had a good one too.
@dnatureofdtrain its 7 in the morning in South Afric now. My day is just starting. You sound fun. Hoe many kitties di yih have?