Good night, friends.

Chile
I guess it is time for bed. The day has been full of things. Even having fun means work. In the morning, Jorge, Leticia´s son, came to see me. I was happy to see that he wasn´t limping much. He had gone to the doctor so the place where he works gave him the day off. The doctor gave him an order for special safety shoes as he can´t use the normal ones. I invited him for lunch and while lunch was getting ready, I dyed my hair. Later on we cut the grass. Jorge helped us so it was done quicker than usual. As I was taking my nap, Lili came and the evening fun began. Tomorrow I am invited to a friend´s birthday party. So I´d better go to sleep early tonight although lately parties are not as they were when I was young Sleep tight, dear friends
@mohit459 (11939)
• Haldwani, India
Good night.. Sweet dreams
@TheSojourner (17450)
Sleep well, dear Marga! I just finished my dinner and I'm watching a little TV.
Alot of good things in your post today! Goodnight
@kobesbuddy (49529)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm glad that Jorge isn't limping as bad. Different safety shoes will help his feet. It's good that your lawn work got done:) I don't like parties any more, they aren't as much fun to me. Sleep well
Have a peaceful night.
@Tina30219 (34473)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sleep well my friend. I hope you enjoy the party tomorrow