You know how I make big money?

I get up and go to a job every day. I've been working since I was 15. I've had my current job for a long time now and I'm less than a decade away from retirement with a pension and full medical benefits. Trying to earn pennies by playing videos on a phone and making videos that may or may not be seen on YouTube or elsewhere. . . well, that will keep you dependent on others. How IRONIC.
I agree, get off the computer and go to work! I started work at 13 years old babysitting. I mowed grass and waited tables and was a short order cook. I have cleaned houses for a living an sat with the elderly. I was a driver and drove people from state to state or just to the doctor. There is no reason to do without, work is out there if people would just get up and off the computer. Now I own 10 houses, almost all rentals and many acres of land, I am my own boss, I make my own hours. I earned every thing I have. The way I look at it is online life is for fun.
Nothing beats a steady paycheck that you can rely on.
and benefits
Exactly! and a pension! and health insurance! um. . . like being a grown up!
@NJChicaa And a 401k plan in addition to pension which I had at my old job.
@TheSojourner (17448)
You over-achiever, you!
I know! It is craziness! The LIBERAL goes to work every day and the POPULIST CONSERVATIVE sits home at mommy's hoping to make money online.
@1creekgirl (10159)
@NJChicaa Um, I retired with a pension, health benefits, a 401k, and savings. We own about 65 acres of land. And guess what. I'm a life-long conservative. I would never claim that all liberals are Godless elitists. Although I'm sure they're out there.
@1creekgirl You obviously don't "get" who this post is referring to. Yet one more time they were talking about how they were making "big money". When you look at how that person claims to live and "earn" their money and the "values" that they support in politicians. . . well, they just don't jive. That's why I said that it was ironic.
This post reminds me of a member here who's a cat and a wizard and who makes tons of money playing videos and drinking at work.
Imagine that!
@tech40 (9262)
Yay! At least you're financially stable already
@wongchoiyee (7342)
I get it. Those who are born in 90s and 00s are going to be a freelancer, I think, they like easy and lots of money type of job.
@mydanods (6762)
• Nigeria
It will surely keep you dependent on others. One has to expand his range of earnings.
Making money from youtube is difficult now a day's ,,strict policy for monetization..
i get more money from tips at work than i do pay i started at 15 too..my parents had to sign some school permit. ..which i thought was bull,because my parents alone should have had say..