What Can Be Added To Mylot To Make It Greater

Not that mylot is less great now but if we able to see some changes then it would be even better as well. I would like to see a draft for discussion so if in case our discussion is not posted for whatever reason then it should be saved automatically as drafts and also the sex option in profile would help as some like to have there username as a imaginary character and it's tough to recognize the sex of the person. What are your thoughts about it? Do you like to see any changes on mylot?
@rheicel (7333)
If you wrote long discussions and after that something went wrong with your internet connections then boom all your effort was gone. Hehe, need to rewrite again.
yeah buddy that's why i feel the discussion should be saved in drafts or something like that option. How are you?
@rheicel (7333)
@thesupersingh You should tag the admin. Hehe, I'm doing okay. How about you?
@rheicel I think its already conveyed to him , take care
@sw8sincere (3936)
I would love to have an easy member to member chat interactions privately or a group chat will do.
We have Pm but you cannot earn for that
@thesupersingh yes we have but it is not as fast. I want an online chat interaction button.
@mydanods (6762)
• Nigeria
@sw8sincere Will mylot be able to make anything from a chat interaction feature? I doubt it.
@iridion9 (6912)
Already read marks on each topic. An android app (if not yet implemented) bookmark
yeah things can be made a bit easier
@sjvg1976 (18380)
Hmmm...there are still lots of things which should be changed to make it better.
Yeah things can be done, if possible
@Courage7 (5699)
I wish we could see how many members by country.
That's interesting. Yeah it would be a good feature as well
@hereandthere (29637)
we are allowed to put a description in the bio field of our profile. just go to Settings, then Edit Profile, then Bio, then Save Changes.
yeah that's correct but what about draft discussions