Do you generate new passwords?

@sjvg1976 (18411)
Delhi, India
The recent surveys I read somewhere revealed that most of the people use the old passwords only once they forget the password and are asked to generate new password. I also do that what about you all? I know few passwords we make are easy to learn for us so we always try to keep them only. Image : Pixabay
@Sreekala (23616)
I don't change passwords often, reason, now my memory started to fading so if it is an old one I can remember easily.
@sjvg1976 (18411)
And when you forget and then they ask you to generate new password what password you keep.
@Sreekala (23616)
@sjvg1976 I am not going to fall in your net for getting the password from me.
@LeaPea2417 (21621)
• Toccoa, Georgia
There is one online site I have an account with, that will not accept a password change if it follows the same pattern as the previous password. They make me change it in a completely different way, which is good to protect the account.
@kepweng (17850)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nope
@deba12 (2746)
Most of the times, I forget my old passwords and generates a new one. I believe that it's better to change your passwords from time to time.
@Madshadi (8922)
• Brussels, Belgium
I hate to have to change passwords because I know I will forget them
@Icydoll (23596)
I don't change passwords ...but I can remember it well.
I change passwords time by time, for security reasons.
For my online banking, I usually use password that is suggested by my computer. It's too difficult to decipher.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
I don't update them timely .. As I have to update password from all sites than.
Ues, that's what I do whenever I forget my new password, revert back to old password. Besides, I have same password for sites like this. Different for my ATMs.
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
It is recommended that you change your password like once every month but who listens to that?
@AKRao24 (20725)
Yes, I change the passwords as I forget them often! Now i have started to note down them dear friend @sjvg1976! Thanks!