Are You Happy With Your Life?

@mandala100 (48363)
Hong Kong
Happiness is always a state of mind so they say. I heard long time ago that human beings are here in this world to be happy. How do you define happiness? Are you happy with your life or are you still searching for happiness? Picture credit: 50shadesofage.com
@Raj7779 (2922)
• Ahmednagar, India
No I am not happy with my life because I have achieved what I want so I am hard working for that
@mandala100 (48363)
@Raj7779 That's alright my friend.
@Raj7779 (2922)
• Ahmednagar, India
@mandala100 yes I believe in hard work
@anikoonline (3208)
• Hungary
Mostly I am happy or at least I work hard on being happy.
@mandala100 (48363)
@anikaoonline That's cool to hear my friend.
@alberello75 (18408)
• Genova, Italy
Dear Peter, I do not want this answer were not for you, a disappointment. Unfortunately I am not happy. I am an invalid person! I have big problems, I'm jobless, and for this reason, I do not know what my destiny will be, the day I'll lose my parents! Am I right to be worried, in your opinion?
@mandala100 (48363)
@alberello75 You have a valid point my friend and I'm really so very sorry to hear that my dear friend.
@alberello75 (18408)
• Genova, Italy
@mandala100 I will perhaps even have more than one valid point. But with my illness, they are "covered". Only the "rotten" of my condition is seen.
@rakski (20885)
@alberello75 may I ask what is your illness my friend? if that is okay with you
@AKRao24 (20676)
To keep the body hormones balanced and having harmony and unison with the surroundings is real happiness for me at that moment dear friend @mandala100 ! Thanks!
@mandala100 (48363)
@AKRao24 That's nice to hear my friend.
@AKRao24 (20676)
Thanks a lot dear @mandala100 ! God bless!
@Starmaiden (7396)
Happiness is a choice you can make right NOW. Showing love and gratitude for the things you have in the NOW moment will make your life more enjoyable every step of the way.
@mandala100 (48363)
@Stramaiden That's absolutely true my friend.
Yes I am pretty happy for the most part.
@mandala100 (48363)
@TRBRocks420 I'm sure you do my freind and I'm just like you.
Problems are what makes us strong. And I say that I am happy despite some problems because I know that God is there to guide me and direct me to what to do to surpass them. I live simply, so I am happy even with simple things.
@mandala100 (48363)
@SIMPLYD That's great to hear my friend.
@mandala100 What about you, honestly, are you happy with your life?
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
Well I can say that I am contented in my life and happy right now, but of course trials comes and go.
@mandala100 (48363)
@Bhebelen14 I'm gald that you are conetnted and happy with your life my friend.
• Russian Federation
Happiness is calmness inside and the ability to get pleasure from something. Yes, I am happy
@mandala100 (48363)
@MashaVickina That's very true my friend.
@wongchoiyee (7401)
I don't know if I am consider happy, I get depressed when I was 16 and I eat meds everyday. I work at home now. So I guess I can skip from seeing peoples face everyday. So I am fine here.
@mandala100 (48363)
@wongchoiyee Thank you for sharing your thought my friend.
I guess all I can say is that I have good days where things go right and bad days where things go wrong. I cannot say other than that.
Happiness is not only a positive mood, but a state of well-being. If you feel well, you live a good life, not always happy, but good.
I am not happy.
@mandala100 (48363)
@JohnRoberts You are not happy my friend John.
@Fliafaith (698)
• Nairobi, Kenya
At the moment i am not because, some of the dreams i had and also plans, i have not achieved any of them so am still struggling
@aninditasen (1794)
• Raurkela, India
Happiness is the way you accept life.
@Katiepie (120)
• Okotoks, Alberta
I think I'm pretty happy! I have a wonderful family and a great job and I'm able to do things I enjoy so I think its pretty great! Hope you are also happy!
I think as I sit and type this i am very happy. I cna't speak for later though.
@rakski (20885)
not happy, not sad. would have done things differently in some aspects that would have made our life much better. but taking life as it is and trying to make the most out of it. we live only once. we should try to be happy
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
for me, life is a consistent alternating of having a happy moment in the present, and then like a addict, looking for our next moment of it. i don't think anyone is ever consistently satisfied with life, there are always challenges that make us feel like there is something more that needs to be fixed....to be completely happy.