See you next year, March 8th

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a nice day. My day turned out alright, but it sure didn't start that way. Thankfully though, my Grandmother and Uncle made it home safe. Even if it took them almost 6 hours. And I was finally able to relax. So I stopped half watching tv / half being here and went downstairs to start a second load of laundry, while making my lunch. Then watched my soap while eating. Both was good. Switched the laundry over and started a new wash, then came upstairs. Watched two rerun episodes of Grey's before stripping my bed and taking a shower. Once out, I watched another rerun episode of Grey's before making pancakes for dinner. Then we watched tonight's new episode of Grey's. When that ended, we put on this Tuesday's episode of 'This Is Us' - which I wasn't crazy about for the very first time. And did another load of laundry.. Then tonight's new episode of 'Chicago Fire' came on. Came upstairs with a yummy soft pretzel when it was over, made my bed, blew dry my hair, and watched a show on Christina Grimmie and her unfortunate death. Now time to shut things off and hopefully get some much needed sleep! Goodnight.
Sounds like you had a good day. Hope tomorrow is even better. I guess that should say today as its Friday now.
Today isn't bad, emotions wise. But nothing good has happened. So today is okay!
@TheSojourner (17291)
Sleep well! I missed "This Is Us" this week. It wasn't a good one?
I did, for once! Not to me it wasn't
@FayeHazel (22124)
I hope you got some good sleep! Happy the day ended better than it started and that uncle and grandma got home alright
Just posted today, and yes got good sleep for once. thank you.
It's always nice when loved ones are safe.
of course.
You actually finished good! Amazing!
Usually do.. as nights are just watching tv and relaxing lol.
@yugocean (8850)
And this time you haven't uploaded a photo.
don't need to.
@yugocean (8850)
@Courtlynn as you like, enjoy your time.