Morning!

Ponce De Leon, Florida
And Happy Friday. I just got up a little while ago and took the puppy outside. It's thirty-one outside and there's frost on the ground, so we didn't dilly-dally out there. Since I got up a little earlier than I had planned too I figured I would catch up here before doing the dishes. All my work stuff is set and ready to go tomorrow for work, so I don't have to worry about that in the morning. I just need to figure out what to do for dinner tonight, and other than a few small things around the house I am pretty much on top of things. I hope everyone is having a good morning so far
Good morning and, happy Friday.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
You too, hope you have a good day.
@mydanods (6752)
• Nigeria
Good afternoon and happy Friday.
31 is super chilly for your neck of the woods. Yech! Here it is about 25 and supposed t hit 30 later. Hope you have a good one.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I agree that its too cold for here. Its warmed up considerably since then. Its now almost sixty I think.
Good Morning to you!Actually, no..I found out my payment wasn't deducted from the bank. I think it is straightened out now though, as long as they don't try to put through multiple payments!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I hate when something like that happens. One of the thrift stores I go to ran my card as credit a couple weeks ago, and it didn't come out for like six days. That bugged me.
Good morning! I am sure that you'll figure out your supper before too long. Have a wonderful Friday!!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm thinking it might be a takeout night, or pizza. I haven't decided yet, andi have plenty of time to decide since its only just after seven fifteen this morning.
@Icydoll (22590)
Good morning dear friend
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Have a good day.
The more pressing issue is what are you to watch tonight!
@houda28 (380)
• Tunisia
Good afternoon. Have a nice weekend.
@Teekaaa (5703)
Good morning and have a marvelous day!It's evening here and my day is good so far!