Butterfly wings

Have you ever touched a butterflies wings? Perhaps the most tender of the delicate things known to man, this colorful work of art reveals the nature of the true God. Imagine the fingers that wove from dust, patterns into her tender crust. Can the vibrant energy of her dance, inspire you now to know, the way to live, to fly and breathe? Watch her as she climbs the rungs of light, to dance upon the breeze! Those fingers can write the melody to your life too. Take Him by His hand today. Allow His touch to grant you wings. Live beyond your dreams. Find in Him the meaning of your new today, so time and space will find the beauty of His face.
@dya80dya (2037)
I am afraid of butterflies. Their wings make me scared. I don't like anything with wings. Except of birds.
They are harmless. Promise
@AKRao24 (15463)
Yes, when I was a kid without knowing that i am doing something wrong to them used to catch them with my hands to see that the colorful dust getting stained on my fingers1 I really feel bad for that! Yes give a big message to our life and they teach you to live life afresh dear friend @FrancoisBezuidenhout! Thanks!
Don't you sometimes feel that life can be so much more? I mean, compare this world to nature. Our lives are so glum and monotone compared to the flight of an eagle, the colors of a flower or the sound of a waterfal
@AKRao24 (15463)
Agreed but then there are pros and cons every where dear friend @FrancoisBezuidenhout ....I try to find the positivity of our lives and try to live as best as can possible! Thanks! God bless!
@AKRao24 agree. Finding the beauty in the world around us is always good.
@nimo13 (18)
well said .. do you guys think that a single gentle touch can harm the delicate butterfly?
Sadly yes. It should be a lesson to mankind. One word spoke. In the wrong way could break a human heart. It's easy to say sorry, but the rejection, bitterness, and strife we fear most are often started by a spark that I light myself. Mankind can all become the magical wings of butterfly beauty- if we learn to respect, to be gentle, caring and patient
@nimo13 (18)
@FrancoisBezuidenhout i have read a book about this it's called the four agreements it's working for me :)
@nimo13 Your a deep person. Following you.
@elanalove (643)
Yes, while you touch the wings even you can't feel anything if your eyes are closed,,and some colours from the wings will be on your hand...
I believe that God created beauty as a type of fuel to feed our souls. The more time we spend appreciating Him, the more we will enjoy life
@Starmaiden (5148)
After my niece passed away prematurely, I was walking and thinking about her and about her parents. A large, beautiful monarch butterfly flew toward me and 'kissed' me on the side of my mouth. I knew it was my neice comforting me and letting me know that she is safe in God's hands.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Yes, but it is best not to touch their wings.. because that powder color and scales comes off makes it harder to fly.. however.. it is an awesome feeling when they land on you and brush against you. They land on my face at times and tickle my cheeks. Brings back awesome memories of childhood.. we used to tickle our eyelashes on each others vheeks and call it butterfly kisses :) .
Giggles. You are fun
• Janesville, Wisconsin
@FrancoisBezuidenhout it was so fun i never did like lip kisses my mom did not either so we did our butterfly kisses :) .
@dnatureofdtrain You sound like you come from a family that has very good morals
@Tierkreisze (1363)
But the thing is, I'm afraid of butterflies. Especially the bigger ones. That's why I won't ever want to touch it no matter how beautiful you think it is.
Why are you afraid of them