Not only were there dust bunnies...

Defuniak Springs, Florida
...I also found one of Harley's rope toys, five tennis balls, the box to our small Christmas tree, and my slippers. So all in all it was a successful mission. Harley was a little overwhelmed when I threw the toys out over the couch at her one by one. She is still trying to decide which toy she wants to play with more. I'm glad I found the tennis balls and rope toy, we had been looking for the rope toy for almost a month. And now I don't have to buy a replacement. Have you ever found anything you thought you had lost under the couch or in the cushions?
You didn't find any change?
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Not this time,i rarely have cash, so therefor rarely have change.
@anikoonline (3258)
• Hungary
You had a funny adventure under the couch.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I don't know how funny it was, but it was an adventure for sure.
@LeaPea2417 (22370)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, a couple of years ago, my son lost his wallet and 6 months later, we found it under the couch! LOL
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Haha,it just to shows that we should clean under couches more. Sometimes we find moneyh downthere. Once I found my debit card in the couch cushions after I thought I had lost it.
Good that you checked down there.
Glad you found everything.
Yes, sometimes I do at that!
@spiderdust (7536)
• San Jose, California
Besides money? I always love those couch cushion treasures. We found a bunch of cat toys in the VCR once. I think my youngest daughter (who was a toddler at the time) may have stuck them in there.