Chocolates could not have done this to me!!!

I now go for a two size larger when it comes to clothes and I do not know what could be responsible for my putting on so much weight. I skip dinner and eat every little rice. I am quite active too. Could chocolates have done this to me or is it mangoes?
Eating too many chocolates can do that.
I do not over eat. I must be having a good digestive system (lol)
I am not sure how old you are but your body is working against you that is for sure. Chocolate can be part of a healthy diet and as far as your body is concerned, sugar is sugar no matter what the source.
I am a senior and I know fat comes easily to seniors sugar or no sugar (lol)
@allknowing It's those hormones!! I find that about 10 pounds wants to attach itself to me every 10 years lol But as long as you are healthy, who cares lol
@dgobucks226 (13210)
Chocolate has expanded many a waistline including mine Maybe switch to dark chocolate and eat in moderation. Dark chocolate is better for you healthwise due to the antioxidants...
I have to acquire a taste for dark chocolates.
@allknowing I hate dark chocolate I'd rather not eat my chocolate then eat that lol
I would think the mangoes would not have caused this but the chocolate would if you are eating a lot! If it is happening suddenly and you aren't eating much you could have your thyroid checked.
@dgobucks226 (13210)
Yes, that is a good point Shaggin!
I think it has more to do with the food I eat as I feel quite healthy otherwise.
@vandana7 (66816)
Two sizes larger? Since when? @pgntwo ...I know why you recommended this post ..and why you are missing.
@pgntwo (21924)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I Suggested, as I was away on errands most of the day today. Nice of you to drop in
@bagarad (12618)
• Paso Robles, California
I vote for the chocolates, but what a way to gain! At least you can enjoy it.
Chocolates have always been my choice when it came to snacks.
• Pamplona, Spain
Maybe skipping dinner does it? Have heard that one before that if you skip meals you can get to put weight on instead of losing it. A specialist said this not me and so maybe it could be that? Just a thought.
I thought skipping dinner should help us lose weight. Must search for more info on this (lol)
• Pamplona, Spain
@allknowing It might help some and not others as the specialist said what the body does is to reach for what it has got around it and gain more weight to protect you in some way. Not everyone is the same though. I thought it was interesting what he said and makes sense in a way.
The sugar in fruits is far less detrimental when compared to the sugar in candy. I very rarely eat chocolates ( dark or milk) - and I have maintained my ideal weight for the past 14 years.
It is not easy to give up an addiction (lol)
@allknowing I know - I must have a teaspoon of sugar in my tea or coffee.
@louievill (19299)
Actually it's the sugar in both the chocolates and the mangoes, sugar is the culprit.
Sugar indeed is the culprit (lol)
@Blondie2222 (22387)
Eating too many chocolates could certainly do that to you. I love my chocolate too and need to cut back on it.
I think maybe it's the chocolates. That's pretty sad though.
@Icydoll (23189)
Definitely chocolates are the reason..but I know you can't stay away from it ...enjoy eating and do excercise to be fit...
@Tina30219 (35140)
• Onaway, Michigan
I agree it is both limit them both and you will be ok