The sound of beauty

Listen to the voice of creativity dear friend. Breathe in the taste of the raindrop symphony, embrace the heart that set ablaze a billion starlit dreams tonight. Look beyond the shadows to find, shelter from the blazing sun. This moment offers happiness and delight. Look into the heart of love and find within His grace, the meaning of your new today.
You light up my senses with your beautiful descriptive words. Have a wonderful blessed day.
I am inspired by our amazing Father. All glory to Him
@FrancoisBezuidenhout He's good inspiration. Have a blessed day.
@mlgen1037 (29641)
• Manila, Philippines
That is beautiful. When you appreciate everything around you when you learn to communicate with silence. The sound of beauty for me is when I get to be quiet and hear my own heartbeat and breathing. It simply means I am lucky enough to be alive.
Would you sleep under the stars?
@mlgen1037 (29641)
• Manila, Philippines
@FrancoisBezuidenhout Yeah. Stargazing would be fun. Most especially when you realize the beauty of it with those million stars. It would be spectacular.
@mlgen1037 I slept in a line forest under the start sky one night. Me and some crazy friends went together. It was magical. As the wind blew through the trees, the stars were dancing above our heads
@Courage7 (6094)
Thanks, this sounds very nice to do and always I find joy in Him.
He is amazing
@Courage7 (6094)
@Prdhan (604)
Start a beautiful day.
My day is already ending friend. Hope you have a great day too
@Prdhan (604)
@Icydoll (20225)
Beautiful words and have a good day
I hope you are having a good day too.
Nice words to start one's day.
I hope it's more than just words. There is a world of beauty around us, filled with friends, love, color, and laughter. Happiness does not merely depend upon your financial success. You can find a better day by learning to enjoy the beauty around you