Discussions or Responses…To Make Earnings On Mylot!

@AKRao24 (14654)
I have re-joined my dearest myLot after many years…in fact I have seen the site going through the stage of teething! But, I am getting advises and also do and don’t comments from many new members which makes me think that if I am out dated today! Yes, I know there are many new things on this site which have got changed and so the mode of earnings also! Now, my point is to earn more which is better option …posting a discussion or responding a discussion! Thanks a lot ! Please do respond and oblige!
I think posting one or two good discussion and spending most of the time interacting with the posts of users is a pretty good plan.
@AKRao24 (14654)
I too do have the same opinion and have been doing so after my re-entry! but I thought if there is any change in this new site now! Thanks a lot dear @Corbin5! God bless!
@ptrikha_2 (7926)
Yes one or two discussions are fine and regular interactions.
@AKRao24 I was not a member when the old myLot was up and running. I will say it does take a lot of time and effort here to earn a little.
@Raj7779 (2916)
• Ahmednagar, India
I think both help us to make more money but we have to give more and more response and if you post one discussion then may be it helps you to make more money than response. I have never noticed it but its my assumption.
@AKRao24 (14654)
Thanks lot dear friend @Raj7779 ! let us do this research here? God bless!
@Raj7779 (2916)
• Ahmednagar, India
@AKRao24 I wanna try this on this weekend
@AKRao24 (14654)
Thanks dear friend @Raj7779 ! Why not? God bless!
@Gillygirl (17277)
• Sutton, England
This topic has already been discussed today.
@AKRao24 (14654)
@Gillygirl, Sorry,I haven't gone through the discussion! Thanks for the information!
@Gillygirl (17277)
• Sutton, England
@AKRao24 Strange as you gave a response to the other discussion an hour before you wrote this one.
@AKRao24 (14654)
@Gillygirl , Did I? May be similar topic about the earnings! I wouldn't have posted a duplicate post ...if it was to my knowledge! Any way, thanks for bringing fact this to my knowledge!
@Bluedoll (17071)
Interesting that you have seen some changes. What kind of changes? Best way is what feels good for you?
@AKRao24 (14654)
I need to do some research ...That's what I am doing here..Please help me @Bluedoll ! Thanks!
@Bluedoll (17071)
@AKRao24 can only help if I know what you want you seem to be doing okay so not sure what you want to improve on. sorry
@AKRao24 (14654)
@Bluedoll Obviously I have mentioned about the earnings! Thanks!
It's nice to just take the time to work it out for yourself. What others do might not work for you. The time you put in might not be the same with them. And as I have seen a lot of times there is no activity so what are we commenting too? I have been in the situation a few times and it's been something others have mentioned but have not done much to change. Find what works for you.
@AKRao24 (14654)
Thanks a lot dear @sharon6345 as usual for your valuable hint and comment...let us see what will work out to be the best! have a great day! God bless!
@AKRao24 Be sure to let us know it's nice to see these. Thanks.
@AKRao24 (14654)
Oh for sure dear @sharon6345 ! God bless us all! Thanks!
@sjvg1976 (18380)
It's when you get more interactions on your posts. It's better to respond on other's posts so that they do on yours.
@AKRao24 (14654)
I see a logic behind your response dear friend @sjvg1976 ! I appreciate it! Thanks!
Since I'm not really here for the money, I just do what I enjoy the most and that is interacting with others. Only when I feel like posting my own discussion do I do that. But with that, I still make it to payout every month. I think it's the attitude that I have. I don't care about the money, I care more about having fun but in the end, I get what most people are so desperately trying hard to do but failed to.
@AKRao24 (14654)
I appreciate your views sincerely @toniganzon ! This is out of curiosity I initiated this discussion! Yes, every one here knows that earnings what we make is very small ...like you said this site is meant to have more of fun! Thanks!
as i have observed, it's more on responding to a discussion is much more to earn...
@AKRao24 (14654)
I am also feeling the same...active participation means responding to others responses and discussions which in return fetch some responses to us which fetches us some earnings! Thanks @Betxie1221!
@AKRao24 yeah! your right....
@AKRao24 (14654)
@Betxie1221 , Thanks let us start interacting now!
@chavezrmc (4723)
Hi there, I remember you from the past Mylot lol... i am too is rejoining mylot. I am still doing the same thing. Visit only when there's a free time. I have never worked harder and i am not sure if this is a better mylot than before. But it's good to see some familiar username from the past. Let's get going again, and hope that we'll both be earning more.
@AKRao24 (14654)
Extremely sorry for responding to you late dear friend @chavezrmc! Yes there are many old members here and I feel this renovated site looks good to make money bit easier! I am sure with so many old people here with enthusiastic new members here we can definitely make this site as wonderful as it was! God bless!
@chavezrmc (4723)
@AKRao24 Thank you dear, no problem at all. I understand that when we did a lot of interaction we surely missed few of them. It happened to everyone i am sure. That is why i am also checking on my post when i am not so busy.
@AKRao24 (14654)
@chavezrmc , Thanks for understanding me! Yes lot of interactions keeps one very busy and because of which one can miss some responses to be answered! Yes , under such circumstances it is always better to check our old discussions! Have a great day!
@WriterAI (5121)
• Bulgaria
Both.
@AKRao24 (14654)
Thanks a lot dear @WriterAI , I also have the same feeling but then they both can't be same ...comparatively one must be having a little edge on other? ! Thanks!
@WriterAI (5121)
• Bulgaria
@AKRao24 You are welcome. Sometimes we wish to post, sometimes we wish to respond the discussions.
@AKRao24 (14654)
@WriterAI , Yes, I fully agree with you! Comments also fetch back us further comments and the interaction can go on like that which is the key to earn here! Thanks!
So, You have been here a long time and then you left if I am correct and came back, did I get it right. Welcome back .
@AKRao24 (14654)
@Hannihar , Yes, I am one of the members who are here almost since the inception of this site! I was inactive for few years and then I came back here last month! Thanks!
@AKRao24 ok AKRao24, wow you are one of the first to be there. Good to have you bad here.
@AKRao24 (14654)
@Hannihar , Thanks a lot ! I have got few friends here who are like me and are again active now! Have a great time!
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
Responding a discussion
@AKRao24 (14654)
Thanks dear @mohit459 ! I will try that for my curiosity! Have a great time! By the way your college has started?
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
@AKRao24 from tomorrow it is
@AKRao24 (14654)
@mohit459 , All the best and have a nice time there! Thanks!
• Janesville, Wisconsin
it appears that the payment algorithim is about the same as when you left, the rules have changed slightly on posting though. I am just trying to get back to doing a lot of activity myself here. But discussions new active good quality pay more.. but replying to others bring more people to reading and participation which can also pay more too. The important thing is to do good quality activity be creative and motivating I noticed does the best. Just be active too helps. I am guilty of not being very active for awhile.. but focusing on topics you enjoy and have knowledge about helps too.. and exploring new topics to try to contribute in as well. Also challenge yourself to reply to new topics and explore. Mylot is fun i love mylot, and i love the new things some discussions make think about even if i do not reply. Do not forget to like comments too :)
Actually the payment algorithm is completely different, since we used to get paid for our own activity but now it only pays for activity received from other users.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
@JolietJake that is neat i did not know that,,, for me on my end when i post it has seemed to be the same. thanks for letting me know, :) .
@AKRao24 (14654)
@dnatureofdtrain , I think as mentioned by @JolietJake the algorithm is different now than what it used to be in the past! Thanks!
@porwest (4030)
No matter if it is posting discussions or responding to other's discussions, I think at the end of the day the interaction is what is key. Not just interacting on your own discussions, but actively engaging in other people's discussions. If people like what you have to say and see that you are here for the right reasons, they may be more likely to respond to and interact with your own discussions. Just my two cents based on experience on other similar sites in the past.
@AKRao24 (14654)
Thanks a lot @porwest! I am still confused ...though you have valid reasons and concepts I think if we post a discussion and what I feel is that if we get good responses we can earn better! That is just my idea till now ....may be with the time and experience that may get changed! Thanks a lot! Stay blessed!
@porwest (4030)
@AKRao24 I certainly do not disagree with you. But I do think sites like this are geared a bit toward you scratch my back and I will scratch yours. When you respond to others and leave meaningful comments, they are likely to take a look at what you have posted and also leave a response.
@AKRao24 (14654)
@porwest , I agree with you and I never want to misuse any site by creating any unnecessary arguments for the sake of earnings here! As I know that my arguments can be deleted here within no time! I always try to be as balanced as possible, Yes if I find that some thing is going wrong then I have my own ways to tackle , while remaining in limits...but not certainly for earning here! Thanks!
@mayka123 (10546)
I just start discussions whenever some idea comes to mind. And respond to discussions whenever I see something interesting. The maths is a little confusing now so have stopped thinking about it.
@AKRao24 (14654)
That in fact is the best thing to do ! We are here to have some good time with friends around here while making few cents a day ! Thanks @mayka123 !
@mayka123 (10546)
@AKRao24 Very true. Happy Earnings.
@AKRao24 (14654)
@mayka123 , thanks alot and I wish you the same to you dear friend!
@YrNemo (11747)
Now I understand a bit more why I only noticed your posts recently! So you just got back to mylot .
@AKRao24 (14654)
Thanks a lot dear @YrNemo ! I was missing to write on internet and so far except for Bubblews and mypage5 I never participated anywhere....so I wanted to give a try at this site where in fact I have started my writing and luckily I am here today with absolutely enoyable company with people like you! God bless us all!
@YrNemo (11747)
@AKRao24 Are you back yet, safe and sound?
@AKRao24 (14654)
@YrNemo , Yes I am already back and i have posted a discussion about it ! I came back safe and sound! Thanks a lot!
@Starmaiden (4966)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Responding to and liking a discussion will most likely pay you more. That is how you draw other people to your discussions. Its a revenue share site. "Share" being the key word here. You can post many discussions, but if you don't draw mylot traffic to your discussions by sharing your comments and likes with other members...~sigh~
@AKRao24 (14654)
Yes, I agree with you...My dilemma always was , if we can manage to get good number of responses to our discussions or we can make earnings by participating in other's discussion! Thanks a lot @Starmaiden ! God bless!
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
@AKRao24 you're very welcome.
@AKRao24 (14654)
@Starmaiden , have a great time ! God bless us all!
• Pleasant Hill, California
Both are important. Is that your son? He has quite an expression on his face!
@AKRao24 (14654)
No, this is a picture from net....my son is grown up and married we are hoping to have a grand child from them now! Thanks @TheHorse !
• Pleasant Hill, California
@AKRao24 Oh. I'd imagine Grand-kids are fun.
@AKRao24 (14654)
@TheHorse , Yes they are...they take us back to our childhood memories! Thanks!
@TwixTwinz (171)
Whats better is be active all the time, not just to post discussion or to comment on others. Its nonsense if you make a discussion but you're lazy to comment back, for me spend time and put some effort on what you're making
@AKRao24 (14654)
I think you are right @TwixTwinz ! To be active is the key to success here! Putting efforts here, interacting with others to get more responses from them helps us making some good earnings! Thanks!
@AKRao24 as for me, I want to be active but the only thing is I also have a a job that needs to prior first, and I go here if I have free time not just to see my earnings but to see how cool how much you earn on your effort haha
@AKRao24 (14654)
@TwixTwinz , I think most of us are on some main job to make their living....I understand that...and I further understand that here we are not getting paid anything that can fetch anything big for us....despite that just I wanted to know what we are getting for the time we are spending here in terms of money! Yes having fun and having interaction is different thing! Thanks!
@nela13 (5998)
• Portugal
The secret of this site is interaction, the more you interact the more you earn.
@AKRao24 (14654)
Yes , that is what I have gathered from this discussion and that is very true! Thanks a lot @nela13!
@nela13 (5998)
• Portugal
@AKRao24 You are welcomed