What is your favorite vacation destination?

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
After more than three months of dready weather, we are finally seeing sunny days ,which is a sign of the Spring season. I like this season more than others. Some of the best outdoor times for me have been during Spring. The beach is far away from where I live, but it is a good opportunity, for those living close to one, to enjoy the ocean. I would like to go out this season. I still haven´t chosen a destination, but it will surely be the ocean. What is your favorite vacation destination?
@nela13 (6134)
• Portugal
Mine is going to the beach too, I am happy near the sea
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
What I like about the sea is walking by the shore from morning till dusk and then watch the sunsets, especially those when the sun sinks below the ocean.
@nela13 (6134)
• Portugal
@quantum2020 so do I, I also love the air near the sea.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@nela13 The breeeze coming from the sea is so refreshing. When I go to the sea, I usually spend like three or four days and take advantage of all those things mentioned here
@Starmaiden (5107)
I don't get to travel much but I've always dreamed of visiting Peru and the site of Machu Picchu.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is an interesting site to visit. Visiting south America, that one would be one of the first sites to visit for me
Well, I did always enjoy vacationing in Florida.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is my dream destination too. It would a dream come true if I ever have the chance to go to Florida
I do love a good ocean side stroll BUT if I really have to pick the most wonderful vacation spot, it would be my ole summer home, the bungalow colony my grandparents had in upstate ny
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Any place where there is ocean is right for some good summer vacations. I wish I had one, it would the perfect get away from everyday life
@quantum2020 ah but your country is full of ancient and wonderful areas where history was made . . . have you ever been to any of them ?
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@enlightenedpsych2 Yes, I walk everyday thorugh a pyramid that was destroyed by the conquerors and I live in a very antique kind of house. The pyramids, ¨Teotihuacan,¨are just a 45 minute ride from the city
Cozumel! My favorite place in the world!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I haven' t Been to Cozumel yet, but That' s definately a Nice place to visit
@quantum2020 I've been 8 or 9 times. I love it!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@NJChicaa I have heard Good comments about Cozumel. Snorkeling in its Blue Clearwaters Must be very exciting
I am already in the Caribbean - but I would like to visit London some day.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
London is an attractive city tour visit. I read That in London There is a Lot of museums
@quantum2020 I would be also interested in the wax museums.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@Kandae11 There must be many in London
The island where the sand is white and water is emerald green.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That sounds interesting. I would also like to visit that kind of place
@quantum2020 I usually do, every summer season.
• Cebu, Philippines
Don't forget to put the Philippines on your bucket list for a vacation destination . We do have beautiful beaches and falls here.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yeah, I know. The Philippines is an attractive country. I would like to visit it and take a tour aound all the interesting places
• Cebu, Philippines
@quantum2020 You'll love it!
@rakski (12107)
My dream vacation is to go to Athens. I would live to see that place. And go to Santorini. I live the beach. We have a lot of beaches here but you said dream vacation. Lol. But its hard to get a visa and also it is too expensive for that far away vacation.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Most of the time, dream vacations are that. Mine are un Australia, which happen to be very far away from where I live
@rakski (12107)
@quantum2020 That is so true
@Spontaneo (1171)
I would love to go someplace nice with family and friends... Nothing extravagant.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
There are many nice places everywhere. One just need to go out on a sunny day, which must make a trip somewhere more memorable
@dya80dya (1961)
I would like to go to a beach from Greece. It's a wonderful country. There are so many places to visit.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Greece and the mediterranean are in my list of Dream places to visit