Dont like that Ronda Rousey is in WWE

By Vin
She is going to retire from UFC now and be in Wwe. I dont see her mic skills on the stage and her match with stephanie mcmahon? How about facing someone that is a wrestler. It is so obvious that this is just for entertainment and I wonder how the people will react to this on Wrestlemania. Could you see Ronda Rousey having a long career here in Wwe?
• Calgary, Alberta
They are planning to give her Asuka's Streak when it's Ember Moon her long time rival deserves it.
I think for Ember Moon. She will win the battle royal in wrestlemania.
• Calgary, Alberta
@jvincent_129 Speaking of Battle Royales, That Battle Royale is controversial right now because it is named after Fabolous Moolah, The longest reigning women's champion. Let's say Moolah is a very bad person in real life and ruined a lot lives.
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
things will def be different with her now
• Calgary, Alberta
I wonder how would she feel if she is booked to job to Alexa Bliss with a slap and a basic ddt.
It's all for entertainment.. lol. And stephanie used to be a wrestler, and shes in great shape so it might actually be a good match. Won't know til it happens
So stephanie can beat ronda? They can do that so the authority can resurface again.
@jvincent_129 anyone can beat anyone on wwe.
Her wrestling ability that I saw at Mania was pretty top notch (BTW Steph IS a wrestler, she has a contract as an in-ring performer) Yes she does need work on the mic but I have seen worse I think she'll have a better career than that blockheaded SOB Lesnar who only wants to show up a few times a year.
brock lesnar hater too here.
nope.another soap opera.they're so out of control on WWE now,you're paying more for a play than combat anymore.
Its a way of making money yes. Ronda is there making money. Thats a job and work.
This is something that she wanted to do. I think she can flourish in WWE.
It remains to be seen. She will to work on her wrestling skill and mic skills.