Democracy or dictatorship

Democracy and dictatorship are the two main ruling setups of my country and I think also in many other. I prefer democracy but if our leaders are corrupt then I think army should take the rule to avoid that. What do you people thinks of it?
@Metsrock69 (1095)
I think in a lot of countries especially the united states has corrupt leaders. its the only way they know how to live
You are right we Pakistani are also suffering from this evil of corruption although it is controlling now but still we lost a lot.
@hiraahmed thats good to have control of it
I prefer democracy.
Great!
@nitirrbb7 (3756)
I agree with you on that my friend
Pleasure
@Madshadi (8991)
• Brussels, Belgium
I prefer democracy. The army will be corrupt too
Of course they can but sometimes their rules are a bit strict.
Neither of the two can help if the politicians are really greedy they will find a way to make their personal evil agenda prevail.
absolutely. The only way is to create a strict judgment system.
@iridion9 (10780)
I think everybody is corrupt. Only few are not. I go with democracy
A good one
@ptrikha_2 (10828)
Democracy plus some bit of carrot and stick policy and with limited powers to politicians.
Why limited?
@ptrikha_2 (10828)
@hiraahmed We can aleady see how the political class of many countries are exploiting the people, system to fill their own pockets, making people fight each other and they care the least for the public. Nevertheless we need them for democracy. Of course, there have been exceptions like Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee or Nelson Mandela.
@ptrikha_2 (10828)
@hiraahmed yes girls loved him when he was a dashing all-rounder cricketer. And we had that age of four great allrounders- Botham, Hadlee, Imran Khan and Kapil Dev! I know of some friends who tried to model their bowling style on Imran Khan. He came back from retirement to help Pakistan win the cricket world cup in 1992- a great feat!
• Uzbekistan
Sorry, your post doesn't make much sense to me if I don't know where you live. "... of my country" --- Is there a special reason why you don't mention your country on your profile page?
• Pakistan
She is a proud Pakistani, you got any problem with that?
• Uzbekistan
@bluestocking What a strange comment! 1. I haven't addressed you but the member Hira Ahmed who can certainly answer herself. 2. Why should I have a problem with someone from Pakistan? Your aggressive tone is inappropriate.
I do mention earlier in my posts about my country,religion and even caste. You are right about profile but it is not because of any special reason it is just because I never updated my profile and in start at the time of making I was in a bit of hurry.
Which is your country? We have democracy in our country and I am fully against dictatorship.
I am from Pakistan. We are also having democratic environment.
@hiraahmed This is very good. Dictators make more harm than good.
@LadyDuck Not in every situation I guess
@deba12 (3082)
I think the same. India too has many corrupt leaders. They only know how to make more money and don't care about people welfare.
Yes we are also suffering from this evil but now hopeful