Feeling Like Nap Time

@IvySaysHi (4344)
I don't know why I am so tired but I could really use a freaking nap right about now. Maybe it is from using all my energy to keep myself up on my skates earlier. Either way I won't be able to nap because I am currently the only adult available in the house to watch the kids. My son and my little cousin are playing Sorry the board game right now so maybe I can sneak in a 5 to 10 minute nap right now. I think I'll try and if I can't get my nap then I will continue to browse around and talk on here.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I would nap now,but thenill be up all night and I have to leave the house at 430 am for work tomorrow.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
woo you work early. Another thing i love is for the mst part i go in at 10 am instead of the usual 6:45 i used to do. I am hoping to get a nap but i can nap late and still sleep all night
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@IvySaysHi This week my schedule is really messed up, I have four mornings when I have to be there at 5. which is fine because I don't have to deal with customers, and I get an extra dollar an hour
@IvySaysHi (4344)
@thislittlepennyearns Well at least you are getting paid more for it
@miketagz (7499)
It's night time there so few hours left and ready to close your eyes.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
lol true
@miketagz (7499)
@IvySaysHi hehe yeah it is.