Need To Go Out Happy

Redlands, California
I let People Get me down and need to work on that. Love the myloters who lift my spirit, tried to name names, but so many and pretty sure all our awesome. So back in that day of 2000 when my friends were worried about my outside influences. I did what you did to me. Showed Me a better way. Amen
you are a busy sort there.Not sure about this one.Does nothing for me.
• Redlands, California
Never lacks honesty and me busy sheesh some one needs to pay me better. I knew it was top down corporate corruption looking to blame people.. Hows my brother from another time and also and other mother. How is my brother the legend?
Nope...can't do it. I tried, but I didn't like the song when it came out originally and could only take about 30 seconds of this. But hey...I tried.
• Redlands, California
Save ferris, could not do it either, forgot, but still had millions. I always like punk brings the horns. Shows me society is trying as much as they like to hold it over my head.
Interesting take on it.