Women are responsible for their own plight! Do you agree?

@Teekaaa (5644)
This is the debate topic we had today in my class...! Women are responsible for the difficult situation or difficult condition they face! I will agree to this, because for instance ,in every phase of woman's life, she's dependent on men, whether knowingly or unknowingly! In any phase of her life she may need to lead her life independently... that time it will be difficult for her! I think in this ,a woman creates a tough situation for herself! How far you agree to this or disagree with this! Please share your views! Your views will be helpful for me to gather some points! Thanks in advance! Image courtesy Google.
I agree to a degree on the depending on men. I have seen some woman lose it all and I mean all. Their indepence, was not the only thing. But since I know it's not easy for some I won't be hard. I am hoping to never be in that situation. I truly do.I have had losers in my life and it almost cost me my freedom. I was blessed to be free.
@AKRao24 (18086)
I disagree dear @Teekaaa! You need to change your thoughts that woman is a complete in every manner and she is better than a man because she has been blessed with a special function of conceiving a baby and maintaining it and bringing the new life into thus world! In my opinion women are always superior whenn compared to men! Thanks!
@rakski (16054)
agree with you there
@AKRao24 (18086)
@rakski , Thanks, in fact in Hindu mythology Woman has been called as 'Shakti' that means 'Power' and I really feel that woman is very powerful in real life! Stay blessed!
Some women are quite independent and do not need to depend on anyone, but there are others who become too dependent on men.
I am responsible for myself; I agree with that. When a couple decide to have children, they must work as a team. Children must be cared for by someone and if one if the parents does it; their contributions to the family should not be looked at as less than the breadwinner's contribution. If a man is controlling or abusive then that is his fault. He is responsible for his behaviour.
if i depended directly on anybody,i'd probably be starving and homeless right now. the difficult situations i've got right now weren't my bad-it was caused by other members of my family,male and female. dependant on men..pft..that's funny.
@saritflor (3775)
• Israel
In today's society it seems women are depended more in men than vice versa. Not everybody get a fair chance in life to be able one day to be independent and make it on her own I think it's so sad.
@mohit459 (11871)
• Haldwani, India
It's not true always.. Somewhat they are but not all times..
@rakski (16054)
most women today are independent whether men or parents. I think it is okay. Everyone of us has our own skill, talent, capacity to think. Whether man or woman we should not put ourselves in situations that we cannot handle.
• Cuddalore, India
I disagree .Men's too have equal part in their activities. The meaning of marriage is to take care each other. Men's who were enough stronger (physically, mentally) need to protect women.
@Daelii (5610)
I disagree and agree! It depends on the society one lives in and how much control they give or don't give to the woman. Yes, in theory a woman is responsible for her own choices and what she does in life. It however, isn't always true and the choices she can pick from can be limited because of circumstances outside of her control.
@Iamkitty (294)
• Kozhikode, India
They should be given freedom in my point of view .So they can do whatever they want