I have a lot of work to so..

I am sitting here with my aide at the moment. The crock pot smells oh so good. Well I closed my facebook account and changed my phone number. I already called my housing office and a landlord. I am waiting to hear about a building a few blocks away. He will get to me tomorrow I guess. Oh I would love to be there. It's on the other side and closer to that beautiful park I could sit at. Not to mention it has a balcony. Well,I called the phone company and changed my house number. I am not calling anyone with it right now. I am feeling so much better. Now I just need to drink and be merry. I was glad to know the phone company would change it for free.
Apartment Unit for Rent at 131 E Prospect Avenue: 1 bed, $1,500. Map it and view 8 photos and details on HotPads
@alberello75 (19513)
• Genova, Italy
You've changed a lot of accommodation in your life, right?
@sugartoes (43336)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 she has problems JUST like you & doing what needs to be done the VERY same thing I've been telling you this whole time.
@alberello75 (19513)
• Genova, Italy
@sugartoes Only, one difference. She has some independent economic possibility. I, on the other hand, depend 100% on my parents. Should I go outside and be a bum?
Yes it has been something I needed for a while. Thank you.
• Cuddalore, India
Hope your day will be good . Have a great day .
@kobesbuddy (57651)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Gosh, that's a nice apartment building. I hope you can move, very soon!
If they don't run my credit or play games with a deposit I will.
@kobesbuddy (57651)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sharon6345 Hopefully, things will work out good for you.
I hope all works out and you get that building.. :)
I cna only hope to be honest. all these people want realor fees and high application fees. I am not happy with that.
@sharon6345 Yeah that is true.
@infatuatedbby The ones I tell I want no rental fees are not calling me.
@sugartoes (43336)
• Greencastle, Indiana
looks like a great place to call home at, till you let EVERYONE know where you are & they all start showing up to MOVE in on you that's when I'd go under ground so say tell the people you renting from if anyone wants top know if you live here tell them NOPE never heard of the person & leave it at that & they HAVE to obey your wishes it's the law.
I have had very little contact with anyone this month. I closed my facebook and changed my phone number once I move they won't know unless the grapevine tells them. By then that will be all they need to know I am fine without them. I don't with to stay in the same town but it's ok and across town is not an issue since they are not frequent shoppers of those stores. I have better chance to run across them living here. But I am fine with that I would say hello and have a nice day. The moving is saving me rent. so I want out while I can.
@TheSojourner (17298)
Closing FB account. I get it. Kind of like I'm doing here and with FB? Making changes in life. We all need to do what we need to do for many reasons. So, what's in the crockpot today? I've not read too much, if you mentioned it elsewhere. I didn't make it my crock, but on top of the stove...made jambalaya last night, and that's what I ate for dinner and also for lunch today. I have enough for a few days. It's one of the few things that I don't mind for leftovers!!!
I had some sasage with beans this morning and for dinner chicken and veggies in the crock pot. Oh it's smelling the house up. I am wondering if your meal is spicy? I would not like that but I like different meals.
@sharon6345 I like it with a little spice, so I used andouille sausage and red pepper flakes. But I have made it with regular kielbasa and no hot pepper for my friends who are more sensitive to spicy foods.
@sharon6345 This is olive oil, sausage, ham, shrimp (what I had on hand), onion, celery, green bell pepper, long grain rice, chicken broth, can of diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper. Then I added crushed red pepper, and I used a spicier sausage. Other than that, you would eat it, I think.
@miketagz (8829)
Work work work is really important until it's done. Then time to break for a while.
Yes and that break is well worth it.
@Tina30219 (36692)
• Onaway, Michigan
Nice building and I hope you get in there . Glad you got your phone number changed and for free you sure can’t beat that.
Oh yeah and the best part is it has only rang once. It was not for me. I am wondering if B will be upset. But I am waiting till he finds out on his own. Lol
• Okotoks, Alberta
Looks like a nice peaceful place.. I wish you luck and happiness
Thank you. I wish it as well.
@db20747 (10497)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Best wishes in getting the perfect place for U!!!
It looks really nice.Is it section eight hosing.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
I hope you'll enjoy your new apartment better than the former one.
@sharon6345 that's great your number was able to be changed for free. I am planning to make Crock-Pot cheesecake soon I saw a recipe for on pinterest recently. Are you no longer doing the basket group thing on Facebook then?
I closed my facebook and that was part of it.