Gun Control and Reality

Sparta, Tennessee
I've been watching facebook and just random other places debate on gun control. It's an interesting topic to just sit back and watch. Some people, the ones that have and use actual facts and knowledge provide the intrigue. The ones that just want to be idiots and just like name calling provide the stupidity. So curiosity is getting the best of me yet again on here. I'm wondering where people stand on the issue. Like my other post I won't comment on your comments because I'm not trying to debate the issue. It's just a matter of curiosity. I myself don't think adding more laws will help. That's just my opinion though.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
What do you think will help? You can't sit on the fence all the time and watch others talk without contributing your quota.
• Sparta, Tennessee
If people knew how to talk instead of argue, debate instead of demean then yes I would put my opinion out there. However, I have yet to see a site like that and I would rather not get into an argument. I've done this before and the outcome was not good to say the very least. To see others opinion is just seeing what other ideas or opinions are out there. Their opinions don't need my input or opinion as it's theirs alone. I'm not trying to change the world with one post, just see what others think.