The Song? Who Did What

I had forgotten the routine, so had Tony, and every Monday is doctor day besides having the team of people treating. On the long ride to the center I knew that this was bothering Tony so I tried to make things not so heavy and I told him to sing "you are my sunshine" to the three stooges. He said " I am not!" "Why? it`ll b something they least expect." I replied. Tony said flatly" I do not feel like sunshine today." So I let it go but when treatment was over I heard Tony talking and the young lady said "come to rescue us?" I nodded and I asked the other guy when to come back and he asked the video camera on the wall, I could not understand the reply so "Moe" repeated it soooo sllllooooww. Okay this is my opening, I replied SOOOOslllloooowww, "thank you for slowing down for my brain." While Tony kept talking and talking, over the intercom came " Please leave the treatment area we have patients to see." I was pulling Tony toward the door. "Moe" was standing there eating popcorn, talking with a full mouth so a piece came out of his mouth, I told him " spitting popcorn? Look at yourself covered in food, pull yourself together man!" He looked down and it was everywhere, he smiled and picked it up saying "whoops!" While waiting for the doctor to come in and say hello and leave, yes he will get paid for that, Tony began to sing a song......"She`s mighty mighty in letting it all hang out" he was singing Brick house, so I joined in till the door opened and nurse "likealot" walked in. Tony whines to the nurse and leaves stuff out, I fill in the blanks. Now in the car, I always listen to music while driving, I have 6 stations set and the last one we were listening to was old rock 106.9, When I cranked up a song I like, Tony does too, was blaring " Knocking on Heavens door" I smiled and began to sing it with a big smile, Tony did not. LOL. When I left there we went shopping for him, this town has a Michael`s and he wanted float medium, after that I went to the dollar tree right down the road and I seen the new Spring silk flowers, I made up grave yard arrangements, bought $20 worth. Then I went to the grave yard, YES I DID! its right there in the middle of this same town. Our old people are buried there so we put new flowers on their graves. I got home around 3 pm and then I went for a nap and when I got up at 5 pm Tony was asleep. The song did not make it today, but I have implanted the idea to surprise the stooges. How was your day?
Sounds like a busy day with a bit of irritation thrown in. Love that song.
Naaa, not to bad.
Lol! At least he sang and a now I'm humming it!
LOL, which one?
Love knocking on heavens door.
Me too, but when leaving a cancer treatment center, its not a good song to be singing along with
I love Brick House, but it sticks in my head forever.
Me too and something about funk makes me wanna dance.
• Eugene, Oregon
That was quite a day! The songs are a good idea.
LOL, most of my day are not normal.
@kobesbuddy (52923)
• East Tawas, Michigan
And she's a Brick House! I love that one, for sure:) Tony wasn't in the mood for singing, but he did anyway! Knocking on Heaven's door, another good one:)
But no one heard it but me.
@kobesbuddy (52923)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@andriaperry Music soothes the soul, no matter what's going on:)
@Courage7 (12143)
Sounds a great day there you made of it nice and cheerful for you both. I watched movies today..real fun.
Staying home with movies sounds like a dream day for me.
At least the idea is now there.
Yes I have put the power of suggestion into action.
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
You proved me wrong. Tony can sing then. I thought he wouldn't.
I drove my girlfriend to work, picked her up, ate a bunch of McDonald's. Listened to sports talk radio. An uneventful day.
My day wwas busy today.
@andriaperry - I'm surprised when your day isn't busy. You need more of those.
A long day and that is good that you made it . Now you can take it easy.
Had a few minor meltdowns and survived. This is the time of the year Sue the lead teacher has tons of reports and meetings and some of the kids really miss her and show her by acting out.