Diet and wellness- Diabetics.

I am supposed to be writing a million other stuff but... Ya. Checking up on science daily and thought I should share this. A study published last week concluded that restoring essential dietary fibres (may I add- missing because of the highly refined diets that we are eating today) will lead to overcoming Diabetics type 2.
@lynnief (926)
Yes, those little bugs in our tummies are so important to every aspect of our health. I have also read that cold complex carbs such as potato or rice are great pre-biotics (food for the microbiome.) Apparently they lose this value if reheated. Bring on the potato salad!
You read the right stuff. Please feel free to tag me in any decent articles that you share
@lynnief (926)
@FrancoisBezuidenhout how do I tag? In the article or in the comments? BTW, I just put one up on fasting that might interest you.
@lynnief I dont know. Probably using the code @FrancoisBezuidenhout.I will go check it out right away
Although I discovered that I did not have diabetes after all, we are going to eat healthier at home. Leticia was diagnosed with diabetes and I should slim down some. So, it is more veggies and less carbs.
Oil is not good for diabetics either. It coats the insoline making it harder for the body to use
@FrancoisBezuidenhout I wondered why the list about what not to eat included oily food and animal fat.
@Courage7 (5111)
I have shared this with my diabetic sister thanks so much.
Your welcome
@mlgen1037 (9539)
• Manila, Philippines
This is interesting. Great to know that there are researches for this type of disease. It is making progress. Hopefully more researches be made in other diseases.
There is a lot of research friend. I only shared this because it is brand new. It was published friday
@mlgen1037 (9539)
• Manila, Philippines
@FrancoisBezuidenhout Thank you for the info. I am just curious, if there are researches made, how come more illnesses are coming into light, yet there no cure for the other diseases as of the time being?
@mlgen1037 That depends who you ask friend. There are two schools of thought. The third one is developing. The first one is that disease is mostly caused by germs and viruses. The second one believes that they are caused by malfunctions in the DNA. You have a combination of these two as well. The third one looks at what we are doing to our bodies. There is a lot of information on lifestyle and how it influences your body
@rheicel (5778)
I'm trying to balance my diet and avoid those foods that are not healthy.
Everything has chemicals in it nowadays. Have you looked at the labels of the stuff you buy on the shelves? Is scary. I prefer eating fresh foods only
@rheicel (5778)
@FrancoisBezuidenhout Are you a vegetarian?
@rheicel yip. I am in my thirties and people think I am twenty something. I am super fit and feel great
so far i didnt take anything with dietary fibres so im saved from diabetes lol
Giggles, a diet with a lot of fibre is good for you friend. It fights against diabetics
@FrancoisBezuidenhout really thanks for the info but i dont have much money for a food with fibers here theyre a bit costly lol
@miketagz (7366)
I ate pineapples because they are my favorite.
Fruit is awesome!
@miketagz (7366)
My husband has Type 2 diabetes so we have changed our eating habits quite a bit.
Diet can do amazing things.
@ebanreb (6152)
The best thing to do is to eat nutritious food. Eat the right food for your body
Which is always natural food