How do you know when it is payday at myLot?

Well, other than the $ signs surrounding the logo on the page header, there are the 50,000 discussions about just getting paid or not getting paid. It does seem that most of the time I don't see the logo change, but I see someone say the logo changed, and then I notice the logo changed. And today I am also noticing (in a few discussions) users are telling people "Don't worry if you didn't get paid, myLot will pay you on the 15th". And no...they won't. They paid for March yesterday (the 12th) and there is nothing here that says "The pay day is the 15th". What is does say is the payday can be any day from the 1st to the 15th. "On or by the 15th" means no later than the 15th. Everyone gets paid at the same time unless there is an issue with their PayPal email address. So since there are a dozen discussions saying people got paid, that means payday already happened. People don't need to 'wait until the 15th' now, they need to wait until next month. On or before the 15th of next month...
@Morleyhunt (20281)
I've always noticed all the posts about getting paid, long before noticing the $$ on either side of Mylot.
I think I noticed the change once before anyone posted about it
@Morleyhunt (20281)
@JolietJake I'm more likely to notice the sudden drop in my bank total than the $$.
@Morleyhunt I need to do a "Hackers broke into myLot and stole my money!" discussion someday
I spotted the dollar signs before I saw the posts about being paid which was a first for me.
I seem to never really look at that part of the screen, I'm always concentrating on reading or writing
@JolietJake Exactly, although I noticed the stolen amount first and was shocked that there was so much left over.
@RodrickH (11916)
I didn't get paid cause I didn't reach $5 at the end of Feb. 28, so I have $5 in my account and will be paid next month
Yep, what is in your account plus everything else you earn in March
@crossbones27 (20780)
• Redlands, California
Love Mylot one of the few I can count on 5 bucks is 5 bucks especialy if poor like me. One For JJ
Distributed by WMG Magic Power (Video)
That's from my favorite album from them
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake Talks about freedom so had an inkling one of the few songs we would smile at together. Know you not a big Rancid fan, but they taught me.
@Sreekala (23602)
Since I have not reached the payout I have no idea about the payday until I read the discussions here on the same. I never noticed the logo change here.
When you do finally reach it, you'll also receive an email saying myLot sent $x.xx to your PayPal account
@Sreekala (23602)
@JolietJake That is why I said, since I have not reached payout (this time), have no idea about it.
@Icydoll (23382)
You have said this many times...it's on or before 15th every month ,its clearly mentioned in faq ,but people still in confusion
I guess, English to some is such a difficult language to understand, thus the confusion.
@Icydoll (23382)
@toniganzon mmm might be a reason
Yep read that today from members here. Miketagz for example got surprised that he got paid when according to him mylot said it's the 15th. Which of course is a misunderstanding of what mylot really did say.
It is kind of like those people (and I've seen many of them) that think they have until the 15th to earn the $5 to get paid that month.
I never get a dollar sign. I just go by the fifty gazillion posts about it.
Ya gets paid when ya gets paid.
I just barely noticed in passing that I had gotten paid. I did not get here much yesterday or today in the morning. I am glad to get paid. I feel sorry for those who are confused, but also a little aggravated at their misinformation.
Dollar signs for the win yo!
@kobesbuddy (52557)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I spotted the green dollar signs, first thing when I logged in. It was my grandpa's Birthday, he would have been 140 years old! The 'old bird' was born March 12, 1878. We took him out to 'Hooters' for dinner, to celebrate!
@nanette64 (17836)
• Fairfield, Texas
I knew I was doomed when I only had $4.06 at the end of February @JolietJake .
I have read your title and I was going to reply: "because of the many discussion about payday". This morning I really did not notice that the Bank was down. I checked after I have seen several posts about the payment.
@BarBaraPrz (20518)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I didn't see the $$ but I did get a message from PayPal saying I got paid, so I'm happy.
i only notice when i see that zero up there
@yugocean (8768)
Your last 2 lines made me laugh.
That would be the best thing for them. I saw the $ signs as I always do. thank you.