What happened after death ? do you ever imagine ?

Sometime ,I think about what happen after death ? is there another life starts after the death or death means everything is end. what is your view ?
@pgntwo (22578)
• Tripoli, Libya
If I knew, I would be unable to answer this...
@sol_cee (17436)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I want to believe they're just there. Watching you grieve. Or mourn. Until you're okay.
@millie02 (6905)
I often think about this myself and I always think about it with mixed emotions. Sometimes I feel sad and depressed when I think about it but other times I feel that it is just the natural way of the world. It happens to every living thing eventually so perhaps it is not anything to be worried about.
no idea also but some said they live again in another far away place while some says they just goes to heaven or hell
I can only hope that who ever has an answer for you has proof. Have a good day.
@iridion9 (10207)
Life is never ending. We don't actually die. only the physical body. Buddha can attest to that.
@id_peace (7633)
My belief is that I will die and rebirth. Not necessary at present and future era nor it may be on earth