Springing Forward

This past weekend we had to turn our clocks ahead for the start of daylight savings time. And in the process we lost an hour's sleep. In hind-sight I realize that I should have taken a little afternoon nap during the day on Saturday. But since we were at our son's new home helping with the removal of the flooring and cleaning up, that didn't happen. It took me a day or so to get over the time change. I missed that hour of sleep, did you? ~Photo is of Ellie & her Baby getting some beauty rest
I did and I have been running on 6 hours and then getting a nap, which is a habit I have to force myself out of.
I did not get a nap in on either Sunday or Monday, and I think that I'm over the time change now, so hopefully I won't be feeling like a nap a little later on this afternoon, but you just never know.........Have a wonderful Tuesday!!
I can take a while for our body clocks to adjust to daylight saving. We no longer have it so it isn't an issue for me.
Ellie was smart, she took a pre-spring forward nap.
@Juliaacv She is one smart dog. Smart AND beautiful!
@JudyEv I thought of you when I decided to use her picture for this post.
• Lenox, Georgia
Yeah I wasn't feeling good so I felt it more this year than other years that's for sure!
Hopefully we can blame yours on the awful cold bug that you are battling. I hope that passes one of these days.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Juliaacv Yes I think that is why it was awful this year. I'm starting to feel like I'm improving just a little bit.
@LovingMyBabies I pray that you are a lot better in the morning.......let's wait and see, let Him work his magic on you!
@anikoonline (3255)
• Hungary
It always takes me days to get over the time change. I really don't like it.
Nobody likes it, hopefully they will put an end to it one of these years.
• Hungary
@Juliaacv Yes, they are planning to end it in my country, too.
@anikoonline There are no plans to end it here that I am aware of, but people like to talk about it happening.
no i dis not and I am pretty sure it was the first day I had no nap. Which was good.
That's really good. Have a super Tuesday today Sharon
@Juliaacv Thank you. I will do my best.
@sharon6345 You're welcome Sharon.
I felt the lost hour and hate it. But it's part of our lives right now so have to deal, sadly. Lol
It never used to bother me, but this time I have to admit that it did. I hadn't been sleeping for the 2 nights prior to the change and then I didn't sleep really well in the hotel the night of the change, so that was my problem this time around.
@Juliaacv understandable!
@dodo19 (34295)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It does take me a little while to adjust to the time change. I think it's the same with my kids. But I think we're getting there.
Yeah, hopefully they will cancel it one of these years and we won't have to worry about it any longer.
@dodo19 (34295)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Juliaacv That would be really nice. It does take time to adjust every time. It's not easy.
@mydanods (6740)
• Nigeria
You will catch up on the hour lost in the future when you revert again.
That's a long time to need an hour's worth of sleep.