Taking study loan is good or bad ?

Lots of students who are studying for graduation is in a need of study loan,but today's situation about shrinking job market..How to get a job to repay your study loan early.. and how much time a graduate student may take to repay his or her loan ?
@AJAYSAXENA (1945)
• Hyderabad, India
Instead of taking loan we should work online or offline or part time job
• Hungary
Sometimes it is not enough. I used to work full time and study at the university at the same time, but I had to get student loan to survive.
@moffittjc (42014)
• Gainesville, Florida
I worked a full-time job while attending the university, plus I had federal grants and I also took out loans. After I graduated, I tried to pay off my loans as fast as I could, and was able to get them all paid back within three years.
We paid for our son's BS in Economics and he took out a student loan for his MBA in finance/marketing. It will take him quite a while to pay off that loan. There are certain things a person can do to have the loan forgiven.
https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
@Courage7 (5699)
It must be something you are sure you will make money at afterwards as owing money is not good.
@dodo19 (32527)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do have a student loan that I'm working on paying back. It will take me a while to pay back, but I will get there eventually.
@Starmaiden (4914)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
With the interest tacked on top of the loan you end up paying twice the amount you borrowed. Thats what angers me about the "loan business".
@stapllotik (1007)
Any type of loan is not good. But this concept work and has huge demand. Don't go for it, if repaying is a problem. I believe educational loan is a torture for those who has not sufficient backup.
@Essjayd (1620)
Here they only repay a student loan when their earnings reach a certain level. Sadly the schools are still trying to push kids in the direction of getting a degree! In truth many of those kids would be better going training to be a plumber, electrician etc than going for a Mickey Mouse degree.
@anikoonline (2959)
• Hungary
I've been paying back my student loan for 6 years and I am not brave enough to check how much money I have to pay back (it is a huge amount). It always hurts to pay the loan, but I know that I couldn't finish the university without this money.