Rewind: What was your favorite video game when you were little ?

Romania
In this first Rewind episode let's talk about our favorite video games from where we were little. What was the name of the game ? What console / PC it was on ? What was the thing you loved the most about it? I'll go first. For me it was Disney's Hercules on PC (a 486 computer). I loved the animation movie so the game was a love at first sight. I was also intrigued by how different the levels were from one another and I loved the sword effects from the last level.
I do like Mario games before
Pac-Man and Battle City are in my list but i do have a lot of games in mind when it comes to favorites.
Too old to have had video games in my youth.
@Dracindo (106)
The very first Rayman. Man, was that a difficult game back then. then came the first Grandia, which basically became my Final Fantasy series.
@id_peace (6218)
I enjoyed this game called Legend of Kage. It was a ninja game.
@lynnief (1118)
Hehehe. Had to laugh at the title of this. When I was little video games had never been thought of, and a computer was something that took up a whole room, not something you held in your hand.
@deba12 (1208)
My favorite video game was car racing. I still play it whenever I get time.
@Essjayd (1620)
Tony Hawks Pro Skateboarding on PS1 was the first game I actually played and enjoyed! Never had much interest in video games but that one just hit the spot for me!
• Cuddalore, India
My favorite game is legend super Mario,Tank and Adventure Island.
@Icydoll (15141)
Mario games
We did not have video games when I was little, but I did like Tetris when it first came out.