Pursuit of happiness - review

Cuddalore, India
Recently I watched the movie "pursuit of happiness" .It was a movie about how a father works hard to save his family. Really a wonderful movie which expressed the moral perfectly . The movie also shows how to earn money from and what were the requirements for it. The screenplay is fantastic and the movie is meant for normal father .At last how he is getting a job in stock exchange as a broker is climax. Definitely a twist is there . Overall a good movie for business minds...
@august18 (3052)
• Tunisia
The part where they had to sleep in the public toilet still gives me goosebumps up to this day. One of the most inspiring movies ever.
• Cuddalore, India
Really one second I lost myself on that scene . Though he keeps his son like a king .
@august18 (3052)
• Tunisia
@Lignitecityabishek96 Sure he does.
• Cuddalore, India
I do think that most fathers are responsible. I salute them for this.
• Cuddalore, India
Yes ofcourse
@Lignitecityabishek96 I am not a father yet. But I think I will be like them in the future.
@Iamkitty (294)
• Kozhikode, India
Soon I will watch this movie . I am waiting for internet connection since it got repaired last week .I am using Mobile internet as now .