Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone! is Wednesday still referred to as hump day? I haven't heard that term used in awhile. Keeping up with current lingo isn't easy. Nothing much happening here for mid-week. It's very windy and cold but no snow. When the sun came out yesterday it melted the snow that was still on the ground so now we're back to bare grass. Spring is only a few days away but it doesn't make me feel very confident that it will arrive the same day as the calendar says. I think we still have more winter to endure before it gives up and lets spring arrive. The only excitement here today will be grocery shopping!! We don't need much but it requires a trip to the store and I'm sure I"ll find other things to fill up the cart. I'm really trying to cut back on what I spend at the store but there's always something extra at the end of the shopping trip. Do you come home with more than you went for?
@Courage7 (5546)
Yes I do entirely and I am sick of it lol
Generally, I would say yes I do. Last night I just went for a few things though and I happy to say that except for the addition of one extra thing..I bought what I went for!
@shshiju (10318)
• Cochin, India
We purchase grocery when it needs. Not a Land some purchase.
@MarymargII (9413)
• Toronto, Ontario
I always do that - lol! And with the price of groceries it's not a good habit-ha!
Oh yes, I frequently come home with more than I need. Regarding the hump day - I haven't heard that for a while either.
I make a list and usually stick to it. My husband doesn't always stick to the list, he might get a few extra things.
We always come back with more than what is on our list. We take our own bags and often we are at least one bag short and have to have a plastic one.
I've never used or liked the term, hump day. I make out a list for my husband to use at the grocery store. He never fails to come home with additional products.
@Teep11 (6947)
Oh wow! There will be Spring once again. So many really enjoy Spring and perhaps there will be more enjoying Summer.
Always! There's always something on a good sale or something new I just have to try . This week we seem to be in the on and off drizzling/rain mode - so I'm quite happy we are having a sort of late winter!
I hear it called hump day still, but not even close as how often i use to hear it. Yes, we have many times.. but not usually anymore. As we normally go shopping for that day, and the next.
My husband goes grocery shopping since he enjoys it and I do not. If he would just follow the list I have prepared, we would not have more than what was on the list.
I think that I'm guilty of coming home with more then I intended a lot of the times that I grocery shop, but it all gets eaten or used, depending on the product. Its a cold and blustery day today. I had testing for a job opening at another company today. I'm considering moving if things are what I want. But I'm keeping my cards close on this one.
Yes, I do come back home with some items that were not on my grocery list, but that I could not resist.
It depends on the store. For example I go to dollar tree usually for a thing or two but come up with $20 worth! How does that happen?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
In grocery shopping this evening too. And for the record I still use the term hump day.
• Cuddalore, India
Happy Wednesday . Have a great day . Sometime I come with lot