Selecting clothes

Hungary
I reorganized my clothes. I emptied my wardrobe and I checked all of my clothes one by one. It took a few hours. I put some to the trash (which was obviously not suitable to wear) and I chose some to give to my friends. I've already talk to my best friend because she needs more elegant clothes and I have many that I don't use on a daily basis. I found a nice jumper to another friend. I wore it only once many years ago. I will meet my friends this week (ant the next) when I can give the clothes to them. I hope that they will be happy!
@Icydoll (22587)
that's nice of you. I also donate my clothes
• Hungary
It's a good habit. And it is easy to make friends happy and recycle the unused clothes.
@Icydoll (22587)
@anikoonline yeah it is my dear friend
@mohit459 (11921)
• Haldwani, India
That's a great act
• Hungary
Thank you!
@mohit459 (11921)
• Haldwani, India
@anikoonline have a wonderful day
@epiffanie (10412)
You are a very generous friend giving away your good clothes to your friends .. I hope they appreciate them ..
• Hungary
Thanks for your really nice comment. Yes, they appreciate it and they was happy and it made me feel good.
Nice to give stuff away to someone who needs it instead of keeping them in your closets, just hanging there.
• Hungary
Yes and it makes me happy, because I know that my friends will use these clothes.
So nice of you to give those clothes you no longer want to others.
• Hungary
Thank you! As I got two amazing dresses from a friend a few weeks ago, I felt that it is time to select some to get more space in my wardrobe.
@Courage7 (8354)
Very nice to donate to others anything you can.
• Hungary
Thank you! I try to donate as much as I can.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i Select clothes Carefully
@dya80dya (3771)
That's a nice gesture. And a good idea. I have some clothes that can be donated.
@deba12 (2063)
Sounds good. The clothes we don't wear should be donated because at least some other people will use it whereas we would have put it into the trash.
@FayeHazel (18491)
That is a wise idea. I think your friends will be happy