Sexual Assault?

Calgary, Alberta
This guy is a 19 year old virgin and he auditioned at American idol. When he was asked by Lionel Ritchie if he had kissed a girl, He said no as he never had a girlfriend. So Katy Perry said she will kiss him in the cheek and she asked him to come close to her. Katy Perry shocked him by kissing him in the lips instead. He is so shocked about having Katy Perry as his first kiss that he is not able to focus on his audition which ruined his performance. Many people in social media are now making an outcry that this is a sexual assault and if the contestant is a girl and the judge is a man, it will be considered sexual assault To all the men here, If Katy Perry kissed you without permission would you feel violated?
Benjamin Glaze sings Nick Jonas' "Levels" for his American Idol audition in front of Luke Bryan, Lionel Richie and Katy Perry. See more of American Idol on o...
Well, she sure made his day. Looked completely staged to me.
• Calgary, Alberta
I dont know but Katy seemed Thirsty since the show started with the way she interact with handsome male contestants.
@CaptAlbertWhisker Katy really stinks as a judge.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Corbin5 remember the times when she markets her self as lesbian, now she is thirsting for men on tv.
@1hopefulman (33664)
Honestly, no as it was all in good fun and in front of the world.
• Calgary, Alberta
some people are way too snowflaky about this though. So I was shocked with the outrage of some concerned moms.
@1hopefulman (33664)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I can understand why they might be upset. It is not something that one should do. I would not take the liberty of doing what she did.
@Daelii (6185)
I disagree. #45/brags about grabbing women. If he stood up in front of cameras and grabbedva woman by hand or force kissed... Its assault. Technically throwing a drink on someone can be considered assault. So unless they clearly state they want the contact, then it should be considered a violation. PS yes some diseases can be spread from Kissing / saliva exchange
Add indecent exposure to Katy Perry's antics. Monday night she danced while someone performed, fell on the floor, exposing more than she should, enough to get Luke Bryan all in a dither. Who knows what she'll do next.
• Calgary, Alberta
I wonder if she is under the influence of some sort of narcotics
@Shortail (862)
and that how's life really unfair.
• Calgary, Alberta
So would you charge Katy Perry rape if she kiss you?
@Shortail (862)
@CaptAlbertWhisker of course not. life is unfair because I want to kiss her too, but this 19 yr old virgin boy...... oh lucky.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Shortail he didnt pass his audition though. He is not able to focus out of shock.
@AKRao24 (21433)
Well cultures and the manners differ from country to country...in my country this is an incident which is beyond one's imagination! Thanks @CaptAlbertWhisker !
@AKRao24 (21433)
@CaptAlbertWhisker , i really can't say anything...this is something beyond my imagination as an Indian! Thanks!
@AKRao24 (21433)
@CaptAlbertWhisker , May be then there must have been some truth in that! Thanks!
@KrauseHome (35514)
Nevef heard about this one, but i am sure it is for money and publicity. SAD
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
Who would feel sexually assaulted by that? Like Deborah said, I think it was all staged and crafted. It is all about getting viewers.
• Calgary, Alberta
It just offended some conservative moms with teenage sons.
I think it was nice what she did to help him with is first kiss.
• Calgary, Alberta
The kiss ruined his audition though, his singing lost focus.
@CaptAlbertWhisker That is not fair Your Highness Emperor Albert Whisker.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Hannihar he can sing but the kiss made him underperform making him get 3 no's
@rakski (23511)
aw. if it is a girl, I don't think any male judge would do that.
• Calgary, Alberta
Based from the videos of Pilipinas got talent I saw on Youtube, It might happen soon. The Robin Judge was too pervy.
@rakski (23511)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Oh yes, it might be if he will not be careful.
• Calgary, Alberta
@rakski He is very creepy on this audition.
Now on its 6th season, Pilipinas Got Talent showcases world-class pinoy talents and phenomenal performances! See all the latest updates and exclusives here. ...
@karjivk (266)
I would love to get kissed by her but I am feeling bad for that guy who messed up his performance later on.
• Calgary, Alberta
He should have been inspired by the kiss not messed up. He was asked to audition again when he is older though.
technically,yea it is.if it were reversed she'd definetly be in big trouble.
• Calgary, Alberta
I think that is the reason why most victim of male rapes dont show up.
She made a mistake right there. Maybe he should have lied about having his first kiss. If this would have been a female contestant being kissed by a male judge for the first time, it would have been a different angle.
• Calgary, Alberta
From what I seen on Youtube, it might happen soon in a talent show in the Philippines. A male judge had been pervy these days.