Have you ever slept on terrace?

Cuddalore, India
Its a different feel to sleep on terrace.I slept before ten years i think so.Good to sleep by watching stars and you can witness the entire sky in front of you.Some time you can see bat flying some here and there.Fresh air and cool breeze triggers your memories. Usually during on wedding ceremonies there would be more guest in our family.So more persons and kids would be there.We used to play full and night all ladies occupy rooms and halls.Gents prefer to sleep in living room but most of them prefer to sleep on terrace. You can see moon and surely you will recall your dreams.But all goes fine if rain won't come otherwise surely a trouble. In my previous post (last 10) I posted a discussion on terrace walk . As I am getting more response that 'many haven't seen terrace.So I am including a picture of terrace in this post.
@Icydoll (23596)
Oh yes I used to.. It's pleasant to sleep by watching stars and moon.
• Cuddalore, India
Yes really its a good feel
@NoorNoor (1184)
Yes...it's a different feel to sleep on terrace.I love to sleep.I slept many times on terrace.Once we(friends) planned to spend our time on terrace for fun when I was in hostel.But we caught by a watchman.Then we went for investigation.But that investigation was so fun!!
• Cuddalore, India
Hope you enjoyed a lot
@deba12 (2746)
I have never slept on terrace, tough I got the opportunities several time. However, in the summer evenings, I go to terrace and lay down there for hours.
• Cuddalore, India
That's good to enjoy there
• Uzbekistan
This is a custom which belongs to the hotter climates. In Europe, it's rarely so hot that people would like to do it. The photo is good and shows the situation well.
• Cuddalore, India
But only during night times only probably after 9 pm.
• Uzbekistan
@Lignitecityabishek96 Yes, of course. During the day people would get a sunstroke if they were exposed to the sun in this way.
• Cuddalore, India
@MALUSE In cold countries some may sun bath.
@AKRao24 (20725)
Oh several times when I was a kid...during the summer season most of the people in our colony used to sleep on the terrace! That is really very good experience to gaze the stars and moon in the sky and entering into the world of dreams! Thanks @Lignitecityabishek96 !
• Cuddalore, India
I am missing all those days.
@AKRao24 (20725)
@Lignitecityabishek96 , me too dear friend! It never gives the same feeling and pleasure today when we are sleeping in AC rooms...those were the great days! Thanks!
• Cuddalore, India
@AKRao24 Now we can't sleep without AC,summer starts and i am feeling hot
@Antman18 (78)
I have experienced it and it was always nice to sleep in terrace with my loved ones
• Cuddalore, India
yes,you were right
Never slept in a terrace but slept on the sand by the seashore with friends coz we were all drunk back when I was a college student. We watched a concert and after that went on a drinking spree and slept at the beach. There were a lot of falling stars and the sky was very beautiful.
• Cuddalore, India
That's a great feel
I do have the moment sleeping on a terrace. But I do this only in the countryside secondary to the hot weather.
• Cuddalore, India
@iridion9 (9282)
Are you sure it's terrace? or roof top?
• Cuddalore, India
yes
@dya80dya (4790)
Isn't it cold? I have never slept on terrace. I am not comfortable. And it's too cold.
• Cuddalore, India
Here it's hot summer
@miketagz (7494)
Nope, I'm not comfortable. I'd prefer to sleep inside house.
• Cuddalore, India
for a change you can try
@Starmaiden (7461)
Ive never slept on that type of terrace but when I was a child my brothers and I would camp out on my parents verandah or sometimes in a tent pitched on the lawn. We slept in sleeping bags. We caught fire flies until late at night and we'd locate the constellations in the night sky. It was much fun! :-)
• Cuddalore, India
Sometimes we use to sleep on portigo and varenda
@Ithink (10501)
I have never slept on a terrace but have camped out under the moon and stars.
• Cuddalore, India
How about your experience
@Ithink (10501)
@Lignitecityabishek96 Well I love being outside and stuff so it is all good. Love laying and watching the stars and such. It is relaxing and just so peaceful, sounds of the forest and normally water.
• Cuddalore, India
@Ithink I too love nature the most.
@Lignitecityabishek96 We have a porch and there were times I tried to sleep but didn't work out so went to my bed. This next time I hope I found a solution that I can sleep on the porch and Sophie sleep in the tent I have for her.
@Iamkitty (294)
• Kozhikode, India
I have this experience a lot. It was such a nice experience .I really enjoy that .