is night the best time to pray

Most pastors insist we wake at the middle of the night to pray, that when prayers are moat effective. Do you believe in this or is just a mere doctrine?
This *must* be nonsense considering the different time zones around the globe ! When it is midnight where you live (wherever that is), it's noon somewhere else.
@bunnybon7 (35928)
• Holiday, Florida
makes no sense to me. prayer is good any time. ask him where he read that in the Bible
@mydanods (6761)
• Nigeria
This is mere nonsense. If you don't get a good nights' sleep, it will interfere with the rest of your day. They are playing to people's fear and awe of what night represents to hold them to the church.
Well stated, it just instilling fears into people. and holding ttem down
@Bhebelen14 (5204)
I pray anytime I want but I admit before going to bed I pray and when I wake up in the middle of the night due to nightmare then I pray again.
Alright, it okay
It's merely a cultural routine. A Prayer has no time. It can also happen in the middle of the day. We do prayer because we believe God is watching us. It's a mental satisfaction, it has nothing to do with the time.
Thought same too
@iridion9 (6961)
When there is silence is the best timing to pray. It doesn't matter day or night.
@Namelesss (1336)
Waking in the middle of the night is a great time to pray, meditate or astral project if you want. But I don't think anyone should insist.
@1hopefulman (27470)
God does not sleep and so anytime is a good time.
@Tina30219 (33690)
• Onaway, Michigan
No there is time designated time to pray you can pray anytime you want. Pastors don’t care when you pray as long as you do it.