I may start healing here

@nife2018 (1148)
Lagos, Nigeria
Seems my ability to treat some various health challenges will have to start here too, I have use some of my skills to heal some who are suffering from diabetes and breastfeeding thymol (breast lump/cancer) are doing well and heal, shouldn't I take it up here to?
What type of skills are you talking about ? A curious mind wants to know . . .
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Using my native Africa herbs
@nife2018 ah from one herbologist too another--- Bless your wonderful caring soul and nice to make your acquaintance
@louievill (18984)
@enlightenedpsych2 I'm one with both of you when it comes to natural healing.
Are you a doctor? I am quite confused. Sorry...
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Am not a doctor, but I care for my neighbour as a result of that I do make research
@nife2018 I hope you can share the treatment here. I am interested to know the result of your research.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@Shavkat okay, I will soon
@rakski (18823)
You are a healer? Are you a doctor? Just curious.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Am not a doctor, but am always much concerned about people well being so I do make research to help my people
@rakski (18823)
@nife2018 maybe you can do it by posting a herb and its medicinal function.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@rakski you're right, I will soon do that
@iridion9 (7977)
So it's all about herbal. Do you also chant mantra? or prayers while healing?
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Yes, I do, I chant from Book of life and I pray too
@iridion9 (7977)
@nife2018 The question now who is your GOD ? Allah? Buddha? or Jesus?
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@iridion9 you're god, God live in god, I am god, god live in me, offering live in offering. Now who is God, God's is a universal name that everyone looking upto Buddha is a message just like you, who care and love and teach peace and harmony among his people during is life time and people followed him even till now. JESUS Christ is the symbol of light, channels to every creature, through Him everything were made and living, He is the Light, He is the word living in the supreme God the maker, He is part of Almighty God who created gods like you. JESUS is every gods Rulers. He humble Himself in the human picture in other to make human free with Almighty God in relationship. He is Love in LOVE. Allah is a name and terminology used in Arabia nations to Call His Most High Almighty God who JESUS live in as His word and Light of making universal, even Koran mentioned, quoted by Islam scholar, so Allah may called by different name you know as your languages kind, like here in Yoruba land is called Olodunmare and other millions of name we use to praise Him. That is: JESUS supreme every creatures in heaven and on the earth or anywhere where as made of universal, he rule with Almighty God. Means I serve Most High God (Olodunmare) through Lord JESUS Christ ( Yehusa Messiah)
I think it's best to start a discussion with one illness and how to treat that so you could help.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Yeah, you are right, that's what I will likely start doing
Are you giving us a diet? Why didnĀ“t you write it here?
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Nope, am not, am only saying this in case if anyone need help, so I could render my little skills to support
@nife2018 Many people need help. What are your skills? You did not mention them.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@marguicha healing with herbs and chant from Scripture with prayer
I don't know how you would go about that without seeing people face to face.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Am a visionalist, I will pray and if I see anything with the person complain,I will prescribe what he/she will do, it's working out here